✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd get there around 7:30/8 for this show. I saw the opening acts on Saturday with them, and the first one was just alright. Amadou et Miriam are wonderful though! So be sure to get there in time for them. They're the perfect sunset-on-a-hot-day band.

So I just drove down there and the guy at the gate told me they're not letting people park till 430. The parking was open for the water park but not the amphitheater. Didn't see any people lined up outside any of the gates either...so for people with pit tix I guess you should show up around 4 so we can get in line...

Just got a text from Joe(JSalyers) that he is 10th in line, so some people did manage to get parking and are on line:confused:. Erick(gotcheese) is there too. And apparently someone came out and gave the first 5 in line signed copies of LRLRL :bomb:

Ok so I parked In the employee parking there were no guards or anything and I wlked up to the entrance and the guy told me since noone was there then it was cool to park there. There's about 30-40 people here an we got 2 1/2 hrs till they open the gates...

Congrats!!! :nice:

:D

JoeSalyers Front row baby, front row. yaaaaaaaaa!!!

17 minutes ago from web

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wacko:

Joe's gonna have such a great time!! :dance: