✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

I have been debating on attending this show or the Irvine show but since I have already seen them in Irvine in 2005, this show won. Ticketmaster still has tickets for section 200's, has anyone ever been to the venue? I am thinking of either getting tickets in section 200 or even Lawn seats.. i've always been spoiled with having good seats for every Coldplay show I have attended and have never had Lawn before but I think it may be fun :D I already have really good seats for Carson, so I am leaning towards getting the lawn. For those that have had lawn seats before, did you like it?

hey guys i'm selling my tickets for this show.. they are Section 205 row D seats 27-28.

wes285a_a.gif

i'm selling them for as much as i paid no extra cost... so 250 dollars. and i will put them up on ebay so if anyone is interested just tell me and i will put them up and you can buy them. free shipping also! i am also willing to lower the price a bit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260390311814

hey guys i'm selling my tickets for this show.. they are Section 205 row D seats 27-28.

wes285a_a.gif

i'm selling them for as much as i paid no extra cost... so 250 dollars. and i will put them up on ebay so if anyone is interested just tell me and i will put them up and you can buy them. free shipping also! i am also willing to lower the price a bit.

Pretty decent seats but I won't have money to buy them for at least a month :(

wes285a_a.gif

:D

TICKET DROP!

Have you people tried to pull tickets from ticketmaster lately for this show? There seems to be PIT tickets available; I just got 2.

Yeah, it appears that they do have pit tickets available now, that's interesting.

I wish they had pit tickets sooner!!!

I hope this happens for the IRVINE show too! Looks like they put more seats out....they have some available in 1 and 3! Weird huh?

If they end up putting out pit tickets for Irvine too, I will go to that one too! It's really weird that they just now released the better seats.

• 1 month later...

I have regular tickets for this show but since they changed the times and said we can send in our tickets for refunds, I am thinking about it so that I can get the pit tickets! I already have pit tickets for irvine/carson too :) I have spent $700 tickets on Coldplay concert tickets already this year...well worth it too. Cannot wait.

I have pit tickets for this show and I am totally counting down the days, 40 more days to go!!!

I wasn't going to get pit tickets for Irvine but seeing them three times in a row in the pit? so worth it! The pit for Irvine is really small isn't it?

I have regular tickets for this show but since they changed the times and said we can send in our tickets for refunds, I am thinking about it so that I can get the pit tickets! I already have pit tickets for irvine/carson too :) I have spent $700 tickets on Coldplay concert tickets already this year...well worth it too. Cannot wait.

• 4 weeks later...