✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did the presales go? My friend from TM says that most of the seats were in the 200's and were over $125!!!

Anyway, I have a batch of tickets in the 200's. So if anyone can't get tickets on saturday, feel free to PM me and I will try get cost price tickets for anyone who asks nicely!:D

Anyone buy tickets today? LOL I wanna get tickets but they are sooo expensive. Thinking about just getting Lawn seats and saving $$$ for he Home Depot Center in Carson since that place is huge!!!

that is a good idea..but oh well money is not an option at this point in my life...this for right now gives me a reason to live in my time of sadness.haha so emo..anyways i got section 205 row D for the san diego one..and i am going to wait for the general sale for carson..

that is a good idea..but oh well money is not an option at this point in my life...this for right now gives me a reason to live in my time of sadness.haha so emo..anyways i got section 205 row D for the san diego one..and i am going to wait for the general sale for carson..

WOW nice!!! How much did you end up spending? I would get better seats but for all the concerts I go to, I usually buy the tickets for the person I am going with too :( Sooooo yeah! Sucks cos I could use that extra money to get an EVEN better seat hahaha.

WOW nice!!! How much did you end up spending? I would get better seats but for all the concerts I go to, I usually buy the tickets for the person I am going with too :( Sooooo yeah! Sucks cos I could use that extra money to get an EVEN better seat hahaha.

true but i'd rather much go with someone i know..ppl here disagree with me..anyways i bought 2 so around 250...still worth it in my opinion..