✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

That must've been because of Viva :confused:

Mexican cel phone wave should be on now :wacky:

CobraKai817: @sdsnaves hows the pit now! ; )...coldplay showin some love to the lawn

Lol @ this

ruthie918: @sdrbarone tons of people i know went to coldplay tonight. i think i am uncool for not going!!!

:lol:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cindypon: Coldplay singing Billy jean after Mexican cell phone wave.

alannafenton: Coldplay covering Billie Jean..AWESOME!!!!!!

biskeeee: @Eve6musichq coldplay is playin 'billie jean' @ the SD show right now. Save us!

LoganTalbot: Coldplay is playing Billie jean from the lawn. Oh my god

Raf54: http://twitpic.com/amaex - Coldplay singing Billie jean!! Sick!!.jpg

KevinBrangwynne: Listening to Coldplay sing Billie Jean...quite well actually!

jonnysaysrelax: Coldplay just played "Billie Jean" it was awsome. The crowd did all the signiture Michael Jackson. Lol.

Yep :dance: :dance:

And they should be on LiJ right now, if my bootleg doesn't fail me :P

EDIT:

Oh oh!! Cookie's got some competition!!! :lol:

BevMo9: If the drummer from Coldplay needs a place to stay tonight he is more than welcome to come by my place...lol

:sneaky:

Thanks to all of you, I've enjoyed reading your tweet posts here. I've been lurking, reading them to bring back memories of the 7/13 and 7/14 concerts I attended at Shoreline and Wheatland. I had awesome seats at the Wheatland show and it seemed as if I was in a dream or something. I still feel in a bit of a daze over the whole experience. "Now my feet won't touch the ground!"

I'm surprised people can text from the middle of a concert like that. In a few minutes it will all be over :( Coldplay and especially Chris Martin are pure heartbreakers. I've always thought that.

Hey Zeya!! :nice:

I wouldn't!!! I'd pick him up and mail him over to Cooky's :angel:

It is :D

cindywrightson It's raining confetti with Coldplay!

Butterflies :wacko:

Aww butterflies :wacky:

That lady doesn't seem to even know Will's name though :P

Honestly, I don't think she cares :P

@starfish42

Awww you're still in the Coldplay high :nice:

Alright, I'm back.

Let's see if they get an encore. Which they probably will. How many people can the stadium hold? (And I brought a bunch of that confetti home from the Wheatland show....they have paper ones, plastic ones, and foil ones.....they also were able to convince me to buy one of those book things. blasted salespeople. XD)

Alright, I'm back.

Let's see if they get an encore. Which they probably will. How many people can the stadium hold? (And I brought a bunch of that confetti home from the Wheatland show....they have paper ones, plastic ones, and foil ones.....they also were able to convince me to buy one of those book things. blasted salespeople. XD)

You're back from the show? :thinking:

I'm just waiting for a tweet to comfirm it, but I think the show should be over by now :uhoh:

@Thinline

Hehehe, I think their roadies are pretty used to see a bunch of coldplayers picking up butterflies from the ground :P Aww you got the tourbook??? :nice:

@Zeya

Hehehe, yeah almost midnight :P

I should go to bed I've got work in the morning :uhoh:

@Zeya

Hehehe, yeah almost midnight :P

I should go to bed I've got work in the morning :uhoh:

You're working tomorrow yet you're working overtime giving tweet updates in here..You're such a workaholic :lol:

No, I'm back from slinking around like but a dream said. Yes Pris, you do a lot just to spam this thread. :P

Yeah, I tried to make some noise, but the person in front of me (one of those people who kinda just watch the whole time) already sat down. So I just screamed for an encore, cuz I really wanted to hear L.I.T. II and the Scientist. Let's see if the audience got an encore going....

Yeah, the tourbook was pretty cool. $20 though....but it's a nice book. Got lyrics for Prospekt's March and Viva, and all that. (Who is Prospekt anyway?) And my favorites, the puppets, were on the cover. ^^

Ok boys and girls i have returned from the concert but i wont post pics and vids till tomorrow bc i am EXHAUSTED!!! i had been in line since 130 and have been standing in that sun and in the FIRST ROW of the pit all day and night so im hitting the sack dreaming of how awesome tonight was...BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I could EVER ask for...Hope everyone gets back safe and Ill be back tomorrow with pics and vids for you all to enjoy!!!