✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

wtf joe..why not? i would have bought them in a hearbeat..now i just don't want to come home tomorrow and see that u got better seats cuz i will kick myself 10 fold

Aww Erick im sorry! Well I was going to tell you about them but you never came back online!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if i mean i think this is one of those u can't miss what u had kind of things..since u have never seen coldplay, vivi, u will love the whole thing but like me if u have seen them pretty close up then u have to tell yourself that u aren't going to always get those seats..anyways are u going alone or what?

well if i mean i think this is one of those u can't miss what u had kind of things..since u have never seen coldplay, vivi, u will love the whole thing but like me if u have seen them pretty close up then u have to tell yourself that u aren't going to always get those seats..anyways are u going alone or what?

Im going with my cousin..

It's okay. I kind of feel like, this is how it's going to be for now on with Coldplay. They have gotten as big as U2 - and shows will be near impossible to see.

It's all luck I suppose. That - and well, if you are a scalper. Jesus, like 50 orchestra tickets are up on Tickets Now. What a bummmer

I couldn't use the presale, but I got tickets [finally]!! They're WAY in the back, but I don't really care! My parents were willing to pay for expensive ones, which i appreciated cuz it shows they care :D We did pretty good for our first time buying tickets for a concert. So yea, they is my first ever concert!!! I'M STOKED!!!! :happy2:

You are lucky!

This is my SECOND time trying to see Coldplay this tour, and i wasn't able to get tickets. It really does suck. Each time i try for tickets, i get really bad ones.

What a shame, guess I won't be seeing them this tour. :(

There's still tickets available in the 200s and 300's. Also, I have 2 extra tickets I need to sell.

One is section 101, row P, seat 3

The other is section 204, row H, seat 1

Let me know if you're interested in either!

Tickets for 7/16/09

I purchased tickets to the show during the Ticket Rush presale. My friend was able to get better seats. I now have 3 (hard tickets) to the Coldplay Show at the Cricket for July 16th. The seats are Section 205, Row L. All 3 seats are together. Asking $375 for all 3 tickets, (face, plus TM fees). Thanks!