✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

[email protected]

any one know the password for the presale for 2/13/09 Dallas show i would like to get 2 tickets for me and my wife , I went to the one in nov. it was a blast i could not even tell anyone how good the show was it was one of the best concerts i have ever been to and i been to alot great show coldplay and i expect to see the same in july. at first i was just taking my wife to the show but at the end of the show they made me a fan thx

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I feel better knowing I wasn't the only one...

This was really lame today. One more generic try tomorrow with the regular sale. LN had a bunch of lawn stuff and I never had a try at any actual seats there.

TM probably had the seats that you got lisaw23, but nothing in the 100s.

Really disappointing.

Live Nation was only offering lawn. :dozey:

Ticketbastard only 200's. :whatever:

Stub hub has some 100's center section row 10 seats for $695-1,000/ ticket........well let me buy a whole fucking row. :rolleyes:

I don't expect any better luck in the general sale just more of the same bullshit!

fuckin bull right

You are right, there are no rows/seats on the lawn, it is literally a lawn!

I got two seats in Section 201, near the front of the section, but I'm still NOT happy about it. I got MUCH better seats to The Police show there. They never offered anything in the 100's. I got mine from TM, using the Live Nation Ticket Rush presale code.

I get so sick of this, that the actual fans get screwed out of good seats. I got decent seats to both Police shows last year and to Coldplay's show in November, but this sucked in the highest of order.

I'm going to try again tomorrow for 100's and if I don't get them, I'm going to be even more pissed off.

when american airlines arena went on sale last time they came to town, same bulllshit! Only offering crap at the back of the venue. Start selling your internal organs kids, cuz the ticket agencies are gonna have a field day!

omg angie you have been to soooooooo many gigs

I'm going through the same thing.. I was at school trying to buy tickets and I was about to scream because I couldn't get any 100 section seats. I'm going to keep trying for a couple of hours.. if nothing I'll try tomorrow.

Yeah I think I was about to scream too, but I guess I can't stay on this computer all month long, so I'll probably try again tomorrow.

Damn.....:angry: