✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awful you guys! I just read some of the posts on here because someone on the Houston thread said to check out what happened in Dallas, and I cannot believe this. I mean, I knew that there was going to be a lot of this scalping business going on, but I didn't know Ticketmaster was actually behind all of it. Jackasses. Makes me wonder...who the hell pays $600 for one ticket? I mean, if I had the money, I can't honestly say I WOULDN'T even though it's outrageous...but come on! Are there that many filthy rich Coldplay fans?

This whole business disgusts me. And prompted me to google "coldplay concert tickets houston" and come up with like 10000 websites selling the good seats already. I'm so freaking disappointed. What the hell??!!

So a random question for those who have been there.

I'm in the process of trying to get tickets and I might have found a taker on selling.

How many seats are there in the rows? is 22-26 in the middle or towards the right/left?

any and all help would be appreciated!

thanks!

So a random question for those who have been there.

I'm in the process of trying to get tickets and I might have found a taker on selling.

How many seats are there in the rows? is 22-26 in the middle or towards the right/left?

any and all help would be appreciated!

thanks!

I sat in 203, seat 36 for Radiohead and this is where my seat was, so numbers in each section go from 1-higher from right to left in this photo.

superpagescentertn.gif

Good seats?

I live in Oklahoma and have not been to the Superpages center. I have section 203 eee seats 13 & 14. I have been trying to figure out if I am going to be able to see anything or not. Some things have said that if you are short you won't be able to see. I have tried to find views on youtube, but I just can't figure it out. If these are not good seats and Chris is going to look like an ant then I want to buy different tickets. I have found some section 100 tickets for like $175, but the caption says it may be a partially obstructed view. I just don't know!

Well...I'm not surprised at all that this happened. I had a very strong feeling this would happen. I already went through this with the George Michael tour. His pre-sale pretty much went the same way for the cheaper tickets. Otherwise if you wanted to sit up close, you had to choose a package.

Anyway, I'm a huge U2 fan and for their last two tours they have mostly avoided these problems. How? GA on the floor is the answer. And too GA's were only $50. But there were still a few problems with pre-sale codes. Ticketbastard sets aside a block of tickets for the pre-sale and not the whole arena/venue. So for U2's last tour, you might have gotten GA during pre-sale, if not, there was a chance during the general sale to get a GA too.

As far as this show is concerned, it looks like I lucked out. I'm in section 202 row DD, right behind the VIP section. I got them through Live Nation at around 11am. After getting that ticket I tried for better locations, but got nothing. I went over to Ticketbastard and couldn't get any better there. I wasn't surprised either that I wasn't getting any 100 section seats. After visiting a scalping site, I found a ton of 100 sections at vastly different amounts, but nothing cheaper than $250 and it went up fast from there.

Now I did notice that the closest row I saw they had available was around row J. I assume the band has reserved the first 5-10 rows to pass out to people in the back like they did during the arena tour. So remember, that's Coldplay's way of getting back at Ticketbastard/Live Nation, and no front row auctions. If the band hasn't already reserved those front rows, well there just simply won't be any true fans up front.

• 3 weeks later...

I have sec 204, seats 2 and 3, row mm.

Does anyone know if these are decent seats? Anyone ever sat there?

And it looks to me as if they're right in front of the lawn, am I correct?

I'm traveling from San Antonio so I hope those seats are worth it...

^Pretty much anything in the reserved section is a lot better than lawn. You should be fine.

Comparing this place to an arena, the stage is a lot closer.

The only bad thing about it is, it's outside...in the 100 degree heat. So pray for wind!!!

• 2 weeks later...