✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I'm going to the Houston concert, and I've got spare tickets to sell or trade for Dallas! I've got three for section 111, row C, and I'll sell 'em for what I paid, $325 with all fees. Willing to sell a pair or singles or whatever. And if you've got Dallas tickets, all the better! Just message me. :)

• 2 weeks later...
One More Month!!

:D

Yes indeed !! :D

Saw them in San Antonio a couple of weeks back and in Dallas on the first leg of the tour. I've never seen a band so frequently in such a short period of time. I love it !!

But I hope Chris and the boys are prepared to sweat like mad....an outdoor theater in Dallas in the middle of July! ouch! I wonder why American Airlines arena wasn't available?

No matter. We'll be singing and dancing like crazy!

As the show comes closer, are there plans for any meet-ups before the show?

Ya know what sucks, guys? I was planning on getting tickets pretty soon (I never got the chance to get the tickets earlier...:() and now it looks as if I can't even go.

If I can't, I'll be really sad, because I've never been to a Coldplay concert before. But, hey, if not this year, there is always next year!

Just pray that I can go. I'd really appreciate it. :)

@ Colinreturn- probably around 3p... assuming they allow line-up that early.

@LiTii- Hope you can go... you won't regret it! If you need tickets to the Dallas show, I've got two pairs I'm selling at a bit of a discount. PM me if you're interested.

Well that was a Sept. show. Not sure anyone will want to brave the Texas heat for that long in July. There is no shade what so ever at this venue and no outside toilets. Neighborhood is not exactly the kind of place you want to seek out public restrooms if you get my point. So keep that in mind.

^^ I'm with you! I'm not getting there till before Coldplay comes on... I don't really care WHERE I am in the PIT, as long as I'm in it, ha! I don't want to melt and miss the performance waiting in line. With it already being 100 today here, and it being above 90 for almost a month, I have a feeling it will not be fun in July. I'm going to catch the openers in Houston, and skip them in Dallas.

BTW, looks like Dallas is 'sold out' too since no tickets are available on Ticketmaster like the Houston show :)

^^ I'm with you! I'm not getting there till before Coldplay comes on... I don't really care WHERE I am in the PIT, as long as I'm in it, ha! I don't want to melt and miss the performance waiting in line. With it already being 100 today here, and it being above 90 for almost a month, I have a feeling it will not be fun in July. I'm going to catch the openers in Houston, and skip them in Dallas.

BTW, looks like Dallas is 'sold out' too since no tickets are available on Ticketmaster like the Houston show :)

Amen. With all the cement out at Fair Park, it will easily be 110+. I'll have my reserved 6th row seat thank you very muchly and leave the Pit for Alpine Valley. :P

Amen. With all the cement out at Fair Park, it will easily be 110+. I'll have my reserved 6th row seat thank you very muchly and leave the Pit for Alpine Valley. :P

Ha, that will be me at the Houston show with my 8th row center reserved seat... it will be much welcome after spending the previous night in the PIT :wreck::laugh3:

Balloons at the ampitheatres?

Anyone know if Coldplay has been dropping the yellow balloons and the confetti at the ampitheatre shows. I'm taking my girlfriend to her first Coldplay concert for this Dallas show, and I was just wondering if she'd get to see the balloons and butterfly confetti.

Hello guys! :dance: i know it's nothing to get too excited about but just hearing back i got excited... I just found an email from Oxfam America telling me I'm on the back up list for Dallas!!!!!