✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:stunned: OMG! How expensive are they?? I signed up to volunteer for Oxfam for the shows for Dallas and Houston... Im hoping I get to go... *crosses fingers* Does anybody know what kind of seats the volunteers have?

This is such AWESOME timing!!! I just found out that my work trip is cancelled to Seattle, so now I can't go to the Vancouver show, and now PIT seats have opened up for Dallas, so I'm just going to do that instead!! YAY! I can't believe I'll be in the PIT, yikes! Now I just have to try and sell my Vancouver ticket... ugh...

:stunned: OMG! How expensive are they?? I signed up to volunteer for Oxfam for the shows for Dallas and Houston... Im hoping I get to go... *crosses fingers* Does anybody know what kind of seats the volunteers have?

PIT tickets are $97.50 each before fees, the same price as 100-level seating. As for whether or not Oxfam volunteers will receive PIT tickets or seated tickets, I do not know.

why would they just open pit tickets up.

Probably because they weren't originally planning on having a PIT at the venue and then decided to after the tickets had already gone on sale. I and several others on the board can confirm that when the tickets originally went on sale (pre-sale and general sale), PIT tickets were not listed on Ticketmaster.

I'm sure it's a stupid question, but did anyone get an extra pit ticket that they need to sell?

: )

As of the time of this post, they are still available on ticketmaster, so I would grab one there while they last if I were you!

*EDIT - PIT TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AS OF 6 MAY 2009... IRONICALLY, THEY ARE THE ONLY TICKETS AVAILABLE OTHER THAN LAWN*

Amsterdam Bar

A good place to stop by before the show:

http://www.amsterdambar.blogspot.com/

Went here before Dave Matthews show last saturday. Superpages was a mess, with all the rain. Made for an awesome show. Short but sweet. Shouldnt be any rain in July. However it will be hot. The fans will be on, so lighting up will be hard. And everyone will be sweaty. Good time to have lawn seats.

OK...I just ordered a "PIT" ticket. I hope this means right in front of the stage. If not, I'll be pissed.

What I mean is, I don't remember that much room between the first row of seats and the stage. Of course I could be wrong.

OK...I just ordered a "PIT" ticket. I hope this means right in front of the stage. If not, I'll be pissed.

What I mean is, I don't remember that much room between the first row of seats and the stage. Of course I could be wrong.

The PIT is small in Dallas and yes it is right in front of the stage.

The PIT is small in Dallas and yes it is right in front of the stage.

O...M...G...

FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!

BEST MOTHER'S DAY PRESENT EVER!!!!!

*sniff*

(Now, anyone need to buy a front row in the 200 section right behind VIP? I know...it's a long shot.)

• 3 weeks later...

Incidentally, I know some on this thread will also be traveling to Houston for the show on Wednesday the 22nd. I just checked there too, and NOTHING comes up, not even lawn seats.

BTW, how ridiculous is it that the best seats I could do for PRESALE were section 200 row FF and now, 4 months later, I was able to get PIT???