✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-09: Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm kinda new here too :) right now i'm really frustrated and tired lol i clearly haven't got enough sleep for the past three days and my friend scared me to death by saying that it's gonna take about 30 seconds for the tickets to sell out... but since it's gonna be my first i'm willing to do anything to get them :P and yeahh btw Leafs Won :D

well they wont be if no one knows when the hell they're going on sale. but im waking up early tomorrow just to be sure. considering know one really knows whats going on though I doubt they'll sell out as quickly. plus no pre-sale... so that helps.

plus they'll probably add a last minute second show like they do every year they come to toronto.

i mean when they actually go on sale they'll sell out....i doubt they'll be on sale tomorrow though... but i'll still probably wake up.

if they actually do perform at downsview park i don't think they'd open up a second date. it's plenty of space.... haha downsview park probably wouldn't sell out too fast.

last week i was really hoping pre-sales would go out tomorrow because i don't have school (i don't see that happening now).

but if they decide to postpone for it next, during a weekday, I don't see any chance of me getting tickets.

just prefect:(

Skip school! :P I'm willing to skip class to get these tickets and it might come down to that. But if pre-sale is always at 10am I shouldn't really need to, except on Friday, in which case I would just go late.

By the way, I think I said the same thing exactly two weeks ago...:bomb: This is so frustrating. Just wait, there will be no sale tomorrow and it'll be pushed back another two weeks. I'd really like to know what's taking so long.

No sign of tickets

Ok, it's 6:11 am (Toronto time), and I've just checked the websites, and there is absolutely no news about this thing. I highly doubt they will suddenly spring this up on us within the next 3 and half hours, right? This is utterly depressing :(

ROGERS CENTER!!!

"Good afternoon. We can now confirm that the venue for Coldplay's previously-announced

Toronto show on 29th July is the Rogers Centre. Tickets go on sale from here on Monday 9th March at 12noon EST.

Anchorman"

From Coldplay.com

YAY!!!Finally!