🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

If I come, I will be alone. We have 3 kids at home, and I think it's time for a mini-vacation for me. I can fly out on Saturday - it takes a whole day to fly east - and home on Monday. I just want to make sure I get front of the pit, and with 1400, well, it's going to get crowded. At Irvine, it was great, there were only 150-160 in the pit. While we weren't in the pit, we were able to sneak down to the 3rd row during The Scientist and LIT2, and we were *right* there. It was awesome.

Hi Diane,

I have the same problem. I might be traveling alone from Miami. My husband likes Coldplay, but he is not a fan :(

I think Tampa's PIT holds 1400 to 1800 people. I guess we have to get there very early ( I even dreamed about getting there first the oher day :) )

I was on the 200 people PIT in West Palm Beach and I had a great time.

Nice Pictures, the PIT was huge in CA :o

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Diane,

I have the same problem. I might be traveling alone from Miami. My husband likes Coldplay, but he is not a fan :(

I think Tampa's PIT holds 1400 to 1800 people. I guess we have to get there very early ( I even dreamed about getting there first the oher day :) )

I was on the 200 people PIT in West Palm Beach and I had a great time.

Nice Pictures, the PIT was huge in CA :o

I guess we will be waving to each other on the road then :lol:

Yeah, I am sure that they will allow glowsticks into the pit, it's not like a gun or anything... jeez

I guess we will be waving to each other on the road then :lol:

Yeah, I am sure that they will allow glowsticks into the pit, it's not like a gun or anything... jeez

Chris actually throws a huge handful of glowsticks into the crowd on guy's side

They were not doing that before, Chris got the idea from us :)

Bracelets are cheaper, maybe we should buy bracelets instead.

Yeah Chris secretly reads these threads. He tossed the glowsticks during last Saturday and Sunday's concerts.

I just sold my ''unwanted'' section 14 tickets on e-bay :):) . I'm sure you guys can sell those section 8 tickets very easily on Stub Hub, Tickets Now or Ebay. And then join us on the PIT. :) If we were all together, we would make a lot of noise !!!

I want to be there so badly. Now that I'm with my husband (he had taken the kids to his mom's for a few days), I can bring up my brilliant idea of a "mom needs a mini vacation to Florida"idea. How many Coldplayers have pit? I'll be first in line lol

Hey everyone, my husband is totally ok with me coming to this show! I"m so excited! But now I'm making my flight arrangements from CA to FL. What time are people going to start lining up for Pit? I'm planning on flying to Atlanta and staying Saturday night with friends, then flying to Tampa Sunday morning. I can arrive in Tampa at 10:15 or 11:15 - is that too early or too late?

Can some one pm me quickly? We're on vacation now, and forgot the laptop charger...so I'm trying to be fast about this. I need to buy my ticket too.

Hey everyone, my husband is totally ok with me coming to this show! I"m so excited! But now I'm making my flight arrangements from CA to FL. What time are people going to start lining up for Pit? I'm planning on flying to Atlanta and staying Saturday night with friends, then flying to Tampa Sunday morning. I can arrive in Tampa at 10:15 or 11:15 - is that too early or too late?

Can some one pm me quickly? We're on vacation now, and forgot the laptop charger...so I'm trying to be fast about this. I need to buy my ticket too.

awesome, Dianne!! i'm so excited for you :) oh and check your VM wall...just responded to your message :D

Coldplayers representing in the front!!!!

Add me to the list. One of the few times I'm grateful for a husband who has to travel for work - Frequent Flier Miles! I cashed out for a free plane ticket, and just bought my PIT ticket! And I'm visiting a friend in Atlanta on the way. I leave California on Saturday, spent the night in Atlanta, and fly to Tampa early Sunday morning. I'm so excited! Now I need a place to stay Sunday night - any recommendations for a hotel? I hope no one minds me crashing the Coldplaying Pit Party :laugh3:

Dianne, I am so excited for you, what a lovely husband!!!! Really excited for you!!!

I need to find out when they will let the doors open for the pit, so I can at least meet everyone at the gates before you go to the pit, cause once your there, ya'll won't wanna leave to visit sec.8.:(:cool::kiss:

^^aww no. it'll be hard to leave the pit once we're there, but i think it was mentioned earlier that we would try to save each others' spots if we had to go to the bathroom or whatever :lol: so maybe we can visit sec. 8 then! :) hopefully that plan will work out lol but either way i agree on meeting up beforehand.

Add me to the list. One of the few times I'm grateful for a husband who has to travel for work - Frequent Flier Miles! I cashed out for a free plane ticket, and just bought my PIT ticket! And I'm visiting a friend in Atlanta on the way. I leave California on Saturday, spent the night in Atlanta, and fly to Tampa early Sunday morning. I'm so excited! Now I need a place to stay Sunday night - any recommendations for a hotel? I hope no one minds me crashing the Coldplaying Pit Party :laugh3:

are you kidding? the more Coldplayers, the merrier :)