✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

:lol:

isnt going to a CP concert great enough:lol:

Well, HELL YES!!! Even better if I were standing with you and Tech.....

I will bite the bullet this go around and represent Coldplayers around the world from Sec. 8, hey who knows maybe I can find a roadie or Jackie for an upgrade:D

or better yet, maybe I will be close to where they set up c stage?? :D

Next time, I will not settle for anything less than pit!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg that video's amazing!! were you in the front row? yeah i hope all of get that close :dance: and i'm literally bringing every digi camera, etc. I own...unlike last time :P

At some point I was in the first row, but people push me to the second row, then third. Then I got back to second :laugh3:

I was in front of Chris. Not bad at all considering I got to the venue at 7:45 pm.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Pit almost empty that late. Then again WPB Pit had only 200 people total.

TWO TICKETS FOR SALE

August 9. 2009 Tampa tickets for sale

Hi! I STILL have two tickets to the August 9, 2009 Tampa, Florida show for sale. The tickets are together in Section 13, row N. Price is $261, which is what I paid for them with all the various additional fees. Please e-mail me at the address below if you are interested. I ended up getting closer seats so I can't use these. Please let me know if you are interested.

--bigu2fan

[email protected]

^^ lol same here

At some point I was in the first row, but people push me to the second row, then third. Then I got back to second :laugh3:

I was in front of Chris. Not bad at all considering I got to the venue at 7:45 pm.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Pit almost empty that late. Then again WPB Pit had only 200 people total.

sweet! awesome that you got to experience the show in the first 3 rows :D

sign ideas?! Reign of Guy:lol: or please play Ode :P or Moses or Coldplay=love :uhoh:bad sign ideas:shame::disappointed::D

Hey Amy, here's a great idea for a sign...

MY COLDPLAY FRIEND TRACEY IS IN SEC 8 PLEASE DROP OFF SOME DNA!!!!!!:laugh3:

How about something to do with Strawberry swing??

"STRAWBERRY SWING= SUPERHEROES

I'll have to think about it:D

Pair of tickets for sale - Section 13, Row C

I will not be able to make the Tampa show and must sell my tickets. According to the venue, the seats are in the second row of section 13 - there is no row A. Please e-mail me privately if you are interested. I'm willing to sell the tickets slightly below face value if necessary.