✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It's HOT in London

ter

recently ive been hoping for fall to come so bad, today was actually pretty mild, we just barely broke 90 then it got overcast and dropped to the low 80s, this year hasnt been to bad since we actually got some rain this year, but thank god i now work in air condition

Today the temp has been 40º here in Barcelona, but last week, in south Spain the temp rose to 50º

:o DAMN, i hope no one got hurt from it :huh:

• 12 years later...
It's absolutely scorching in London this week. I've not been able to sleep properly the past couple of nights because it's been so hot.

And I'm playing football tomorrow lunchtime when it's to be the hottest day of the week and temperatures are to soar well into the 30's (celcius, which is around 100F)

Argh!

Oh no this literally takes me right back to June of 2014. Had the worst case of insomnia ever. Didn't have AC at that time which was the real killer. Smoking hot temperatures with 30C+ and above and at night temperature nearing 20 which was way too hot. and all I had was a fan that only blew hot air around. Pointless. Yes it was cooler but the sheer humidity could not be stopped. I was sweating like crazy and could not get to sleep. Besides, for some reason the fan I guess made the air less of something so I got all sniffly and I can't sleep like that either. So it was either make the heat keep me up or have a sniffle which is just as bad. Literally could not sleep at all when I needed to.

Of course, right around 5 I did get so tired and it was a little cooler which allowed me to sleep right around till 9 when the heat came back and woke me up. But I tried to get to sleep much earlier, and I just couldn't and I had no idea what to do that late at night. Of course I had stuff to do it was just that it was late at night and as got as it was I still didn't have that much energy so for 3 hours I wasted time doing nothing much really on the internet lol.

Some nights I'd have to go into other rooms where it was actually cooler. But by then it was brighter and in that state of mind you know unless you did some calming practices which I did try and worked to an extent you couldn't get to sleep.

Anyway it got a little better but still not great eventually, guess my biggest problem was I had to get up fairly early most days at the beginning and I didn't want to be tired but it kind of ended up affecting me I guess. I didn't have to wake up anymore at a certain point which made it so I could stay up later and get away with it I guess. But you get my point it was terrible. It made for some memorable experiences though at least! Now I have an AC and I have better ways to get asleep so thankfully unless the power goes out and I can't use my AC in the summer I shouldn't have a problem. But I guess on really hot days there is an increased risk of that happening so ya. Didn't have any problems last summer though. Sorry for the long post I know you probably get my point now...

Oh no this literally takes me right back to June of 2014. Had the worst case of insomnia ever. Didn't have AC at that time which was the real killer. Smoking hot temperatures with 30C+ and above and at night temperature nearing 20 which was way too hot. and all I had was a fan that only blew hot air around. Pointless. Yes it was cooler but the sheer humidity could not be stopped. I was sweating like crazy and could not get to sleep. Besides, for some reason the fan I guess made the air less of something so I got all sniffly and I can't sleep like that either. So it was either make the heat keep me up or have a sniffle which is just as bad. Literally could not sleep at all when I needed to.

Of course, right around 5 I did get so tired and it was a little cooler which allowed me to sleep right around till 9 when the heat came back and woke me up. But I tried to get to sleep much earlier, and I just couldn't and I had no idea what to do that late at night. Of course I had stuff to do it was just that it was late at night and as got as it was I still didn't have that much energy so for 3 hours I wasted time doing nothing much really on the internet lol.

Some nights I'd have to go into other rooms where it was actually cooler. But by then it was brighter and in that state of mind you know unless you did some calming practices which I did try and worked to an extent you couldn't get to sleep.

Anyway it got a little better but still not great eventually, guess my biggest problem was I had to get up fairly early most days at the beginning and I didn't want to be tired but it kind of ended up affecting me I guess. I didn't have to wake up anymore at a certain point which made it so I could stay up later and get away with it I guess. But you get my point it was terrible. It made for some memorable experiences though at least! Now I have an AC and I have better ways to get asleep so thankfully unless the power goes out and I can't use my AC in the summer I shouldn't have a problem. But I guess on really hot days there is an increased risk of that happening so ya. Didn't have any problems last summer though. Sorry for the long post I know you probably get my point now...

You do realize this thread is 13 yEARS OLD

Grids what the fuck man

• Like 2

Actually it should not be hot in London right now because COLDplay are there. You'll see, when COLDplay leave for their South American Tour in a few weeks it will gradually become hotter in London because COLDplay is moving away.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...