✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

hah hah. i'm pretty good, just bored. i haven't done a damn thing all day! :lol:

how've you been?

im good. the reason i was gone earlier is cuz i went to barnes and noble to work on physics with some of my friends. and then i went out to eat with a bunch of my aunts and uncles and cousins cuz it was my uncles birthday yesterday.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

yes, physics IS horrible. we are doing stuff with circuits. NOT GOOD!

it was dinner actually, but yah it was really fun! i love my mom's side of the family :hug:

oh no!! i can kind of remember working with circuits in 8th grade....not fun! *shudders*

where the hell did i get lunch from?! i swear i saw lunch in there. i definitely think i have dyslexia sometimes.

that's good though!:)

i like my dad's side of the family better

oh no!! i can kind of remember working with circuits in 8th grade....not fun! *shudders*

where the hell did i get lunch from?! i swear i saw lunch in there. i definitely think i have dyslexia sometimes.

that's good though!:)

i like my dad's side of the family better

yah, it sucks! i understood it the first day we learned it, but then we started making them more complicated and i didnt get it anymore! :cry:

i think you got "lunch" from "bunch" haha :D

yah i like both sides of the fam, but i NEVER see my dads side cuz most of them live far away. most of my mom's side live here in texas, and they're a very close family, so we get together a lot.

yah, it sucks! i understood it the first day we learned it, but then we started making them more complicated and i didnt get it anymore! :cry:

i think you got "lunch" from "bunch" haha :D

yah i like both sides of the fam, but i NEVER see my dads side cuz most of them live far away. most of my mom's side live here in texas, and they're a very close family, so we get together a lot.

that sounds horrible!:uhoh:

:thinking: maybe! hah hah.

that's cool that you see them a lot!:)

mostly everyone in my mom's family lives in philly. most of my dad's family lives in new jersey, except for my aunt who lives in england who's moving back here and my uncle who works for disney so he lives right outside of orlando but we see them a lot and talk to him on skype. so i see my family a lot. i just like my dad's side more because there's more people my age. i'm the youngest on my mom's side and on my dad's the oldest cousin is only 2 weeks older than my oldest brother who's 8 1/2 years older than me. so we have more fun with them.

that sounds horrible!:uhoh:

:thinking: maybe! hah hah.

that's cool that you see them a lot!:)

mostly everyone in my mom's family lives in philly. most of my dad's family lives in new jersey, except for my aunt who lives in england who's moving back here and my uncle who works for disney so he lives right outside of orlando but we see them a lot and talk to him on skype. so i see my family a lot. i just like my dad's side more because there's more people my age. i'm the youngest on my mom's side and on my dad's the oldest cousin is only 2 weeks older than my oldest brother who's 8 1/2 years older than me. so we have more fun with them.

i have cousins on both sides that are A LOT older than me, but on my moms side there's like 4 girls close in age with me. so that's fun. but we all get along really well and have fun with the older cousins in their 20's and early 30's too. on my dad's side, there's no one near me except for two step cousins that i never see. and they dont really count, cuz they're step cousins. and also on that side, im not the youngest, but i have 3 younger cousins, and the oldest of them is 6....:rolleyes:

so no one really on my dads side.

i have cousins on both sides that are A LOT older than me, but on my moms side there's like 4 girls close in age with me. so that's fun. but we all get along really well and have fun with the older cousins in their 20's and early 30's too. on my dad's side, there's no one near me except for two step cousins that i never see. and they dont really count, cuz they're step cousins. and also on that side, im not the youngest, but i have 3 younger cousins, and the oldest of them is 6....:rolleyes:

so no one really on my dads side.

that's cool that there's 4 girls close on your mom's side!

i'm used to being around guys and older people. most of my relatives are guys. and we go down to the shore with a bunch of people and all the "kids" are in their 20's, or very early 30's, except for me and my youngest brother who'll be 20 in march so he doesn't really count either.:lol: but i guess that's why i find my dad's side more fun, people are actually my age :lol:

that's cool that there's 4 girls close on your mom's side!

i'm used to being around guys and older people. most of my relatives are guys. and we go down to the shore with a bunch of people and all the "kids" are in their 20's, or very early 30's, except for me and my youngest brother who'll be 20 in march so he doesn't really count either.:lol: but i guess that's why i find my dad's side more fun, people are actually my age :lol:

that's good! at least we have plenty of cousins. i know some people who have very few or dont have any.

that's good! at least we have plenty of cousins. i know some people who have very few or dont have any.

Yupp :)

It really must suck for those people who have few cousins for no siblings. :( I mean, my brothers drive me insane and piss me off to no end, but it would suck without them! omg, i'm beginning to really appreciate my brothers!:stunned: this has been very eye-opening for me :laugh3::lol:

Yupp :)

It really must suck for those people who have few cousins for no siblings. :( I mean, my brothers drive me insane and piss me off to no end, but it would suck without them! omg, i'm beginning to really appreciate my brothers!:stunned: this has been very eye-opening for me :laugh3::lol:

haha yah, i have one brother, and we used to fight all the time, but he's in college and we're both more mature i guess and we havent fought in FOREVER! i love his so much he's awesome!

haha and you still dont get along? why not?

hmmm.:thinking: good question.

well, it's different with each brother. my oldest brother andrew, he's kinda moody. sometimes he's my best friend, other times he's my worst nightmare. One day he'll be really nice, talking to me a lot, drive me places, talk to me about baseball and watch hockey with me and stuff. Next day he could be sitting on my head and neck because he wants me to sweep the kitchen floor. it's weird. for the most part we get along ok, but he's still immature, even he knows that. that's one of the many reasons i can't wait for baseball to start again, he and i get along SO much better on a daily basis.

and then there's the middle brother. i don't know where i went wrong with him. he and i haven't gotten along for a day since i was 9 :(. i truly believe he actually hates me. i have no idea. don't know what i ever did to the guy, but that's just what it is. he's pretty stubborn and makes my entire family upset sometimes, so i guess it's kinda just who he is. but once in awhile he introduces me to people as his sister and i know things can't be that bad between us. but his and friend, who's also my other brother's friend, is like my brother and is more of a brother to me than he ever will be. hah hah, my whole family considers the friend as apart of our family, my brothers and my parents.

and then there's my youngest brother. he's only 4 years older than me, we get along pretty well. when were little we were really close, but we also fought the most. we started getting along again a few years ago when the mean brother went off to college because then it was just us here. he's always pretty nice to me. we probably get along the best. but he's at college so i never really see him or talk to him :( but i think he's coming home next weekend for my oldest brother's beer tasting!:D

and that's my story :lol:

hmmm.:thinking: good question.

well, it's different with each brother. my oldest brother andrew, he's kinda moody. sometimes he's my best friend, other times he's my worst nightmare. One day he'll be really nice, talking to me a lot, drive me places, talk to me about baseball and watch hockey with me and stuff. Next day he could be sitting on my head and neck because he wants me to sweep the kitchen floor. it's weird. for the most part we get along ok, but he's still immature, even he knows that. that's one of the many reasons i can't wait for baseball to start again, he and i get along SO much better on a daily basis.

and then there's the middle brother. i don't know where i went wrong with him. he and i haven't gotten along for a day since i was 9 :(. i truly believe he actually hates me. i have no idea. don't know what i ever did to the guy, but that's just what it is. he's pretty stubborn and makes my entire family upset sometimes, so i guess it's kinda just who he is. but once in awhile he introduces me to people as his sister and i know things can't be that bad between us. but his and friend, who's also my other brother's friend, is like my brother and is more of a brother to me than he ever will be. hah hah, my whole family considers the friend as apart of our family, my brothers and my parents.

and then there's my youngest brother. he's only 4 years older than me, we get along pretty well. when were little we were really close, but we also fought the most. we started getting along again a few years ago when the mean brother went off to college because then it was just us here. he's always pretty nice to me. we probably get along the best. but he's at college so i never really see him or talk to him :( but i think he's coming home next weekend for my oldest brother's beer tasting!:D

and that's my story :lol:

wow, interesting! im sorry about that middle brother...but im really glad that there's just me and my one brother. more might have been difficult. the only problem is that since he's been in college these past four years, all my parents attention has been pushed over onto me, and it's SO annoying! i cant wait to go to college and be on my own!

wow, interesting! im sorry about that middle brother...but im really glad that there's just me and my one brother. more might have been difficult. the only problem is that since he's been in college these past four years, all my parents attention has been pushed over onto me, and it's SO annoying! i cant wait to go to college and be on my own!

its ok, i'm used to him :dozey:

lol yeah 1 brother sounds nice!

geez, how much attention to they pay to you? is it really that bad?

well look at the bright side, after next year you're done :lol:

well, it's not TOO much attention, but it's enough to be really annoying! me and my dad dont get along well, and my mom's always out of town and she's really nosy!

HEY JOE!!

o! sorry about the bro drama...i have a bro too and we fight sometimes too!

well, it's not TOO much attention, but it's enough to be really annoying! me and my dad dont get along well, and my mom's always out of town and she's really nosy!

HEY JOE!!

i hate it when that happens!! its so annoying.

luckily my one brother is graduation from drexel in may and one of them is really stupid and made a really shitty mistake so i'm not getting much attention

yeah my dad thinks i don't love him.

its actually kinda funny

HEY JOE!