✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

i hate it when that happens!! its so annoying.

luckily my one brother is graduation from drexel in may and one of them is really stupid and made a really shitty mistake so i'm not getting much attention

yeah my dad thinks i don't love him.

its actually kinda funny

HEY JOE!

yah, my dad thinks i dont love him too. we fight SO MUCH!

yah liz, bros can be mean!

joe, my day was good, how about you?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

yah, my dad thinks i dont love him too. we fight SO MUCH!

yah liz, bros can be mean!

joe, my day was good, how about you?

same!! and then he's always like "why do you hate me?!" ugh! SO frustrating! even if i yell at him for not getting up in the morning and potentially making me late for school we start fighting. ugh.

i'm pretty good joe. how are you?

haha thanks guys, i knew what it was, i just didnt know what joe was talking about....why he brought them back up. a surprise about them tomorrow?! thats awesome!

i didnt make one cuz i didnt really feel like it (i know, im terrible) and plus i would have to get my parents to send it, so that would be embarrassing. thats why i didnt make one, but now im sorry i didnt cuz it would have been cool!

haha thanks guys, i knew what it was, i just didnt know what joe was talking about....why he brought them back up. a surprise about them tomorrow?! thats awesome!

i didnt make one cuz i didnt really feel like it (i know, im terrible) and plus i would have to get my parents to send it, so that would be embarrassing. thats why i didnt make one, but now im sorry i didnt cuz it would have been cool!

haha yeah i didnt want my parents or the RA's who work the post office desk here at school to see it! hahah:embarassed: totally embaressing!

and Lauren, ours would have been pervy as hell to Guy, whether we tried to or not :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: they all would have blushed if we ever sent them cards:laugh3::sneaky:

ok! ^^ i feel a little better now :)

but still for them to touch and read soemthing that u touched and created esp. for them would be super special...

hopefully we get more opportunities in the future for something else like this tho

when makayla said the thing to me about them touching it i was like "SHIT!! I'm such an idiot!! why the hell didn't i make one?!?!"

but yeah hopefully sometime in the future!!:D

i still feel like a shitty fan though:bigcry:, i mean its all everyone talks about and i'm just like"yeah....didn't make one"

haha yeah i didnt want my parents or the RA's who work the post office desk here at school to see it! hahah:embarassed: totally embaressing!

and Lauren, ours would have been pervy as hell to Guy, whether we tried to or not :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: they all would have blushed if we ever sent them cards:laugh3::sneaky:

HAHA yah, i would have slobbered all over the card, and put on lipstick and kissed it a bunch, so they would be holding my kisses and...slobber. :lol:

and i would have professed my love to Guy about 9592875 times. then said hi to the boys and say how much i love all of them and their music.

HAHA yah, i would have slobbered all over the card, and put on lipstick and kissed it a bunch, so they would be holding my kisses and...slobber. :lol:

and i would have professed my love to Guy about 9592875 times. then said hi to the boys and say how much i love all of them and their music.

:laugh3:hahah yeah same here....

and wrote my phone # on teh card for Guy to give me a call :wacko:

:lol: