✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

:bomb:

they would call their loves together at the same time :bomb:

Of course! :smug:

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

hah hah, one day i was bored during church and i totally zoned out when i was thinking of all the acoustic sessions chris was scheduled to do (this was before they happened) and i imagined that i won free tickets but couldn't go, so i gave them to my aunt in england and she went for me, and met chris. and she told him the story about how i won and couldn't go and was SUCH a huge fan. so he told her to call me because he invited me to wembley on september 19th (coldplaying party) and wanted to make sure i could go. he had front row tickets for me! so she called my school and during 2nd period i got called to the office. and then she told me she was talking to chris and i was freaking out and then she mentioned the wembley thing and i really started freaking out. and then Chris wanted to talk to me! that's when i really really really really really started freaking out!!! so he said he was sorry i couldn't make it that day to the session but was looking forward to meeting me at wewbley!!!:D he had backstage passes for me and everything! and then he was concerned about me finding plane tickets to england so he offered to pay for my travel, i said no so many times, he had already done so much for me :wacky:, but he insisted, so it was settled. and then i was in so much shock after TALKING to chris on the phone that the secretary, who knows me and my family well, was really concerned about me! and so she called my brother and told him to come pick me up, and then everyone was concerned about :lol:. i was freaking out that much. the secretary told my friend to walk me to my locker and help me with my stuff. and then my friend was giving me instructions like don't listen to too much coldplay and don't watch any videos and anything from live 2003 because she was scared of what would happen to me :D so after chris talked to me i was freaking out so much i got leave 2nd period!:D

i have such a vivid imagination don't i? :laugh3:

edit: hah hah. the chris calling me thing made me think of this :lol:

Of course! :smug:

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

hah hah, one day i was bored during church and i totally zoned out when i was thinking of all the acoustic sessions chris was scheduled to do (this was before they happened) and i imagined that i won free tickets but couldn't go, so i gave them to my aunt in england and she went for me, and met chris. and she told him the story about how i won and couldn't go and was SUCH a huge fan. so he told her to call me because he invited me to wembley on september 19th (coldplaying party) and wanted to make sure i could go. he had front row tickets for me! so she called my school and during 2nd period i got called to the office. and then she told me she was talking to chris and i was freaking out and then she mentioned the wembley thing and i really started freaking out. and then Chris wanted to talk to me! that's when i really really really really really started freaking out!!! so he said he was sorry i couldn't make it that day to the session but was looking forward to meeting me at wewbley!!!:D he had backstage passes for me and everything! and then he was concerned about me finding plane tickets to england so he offered to pay for my travel, i said no so many times, he had already done so much for me :wacky:, but he insisted, so it was settled. and then i was in so much shock after TALKING to chris on the phone that the secretary, who knows me and my family well, was really concerned about me! and so she called my brother and told him to come pick me up, and then everyone was concerned about :lol:. i was freaking out that much. the secretary told my friend to walk me to my locker and help me with my stuff. and then my friend was giving me instructions like don't listen to too much coldplay and don't watch any videos and anything from live 2003 because she was scared of what would happen to me :D so after chris talked to me i was freaking out so much i got leave 2nd period!:D

i have such a vivid imagination don't i? :laugh3:

edit: hah hah. the chris calling me thing made me think of this :lol:

Wow!!!

Haha, ive had a day dream about that a couple times:lol:

:P

Edit: hey eric!