✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

^^^ hahah yes.. marisa gets it

too bad Erick is a bit slow still

18 smart ass! :dozey:

:smug::laugh3::lol:

SAME! except it took me OVER a month to start getting on this site. now im an addict too! AND SAME WITH ME AND LIZ! first GUY buddies!

even before we joined this site.

yeah, i started posting after a few weeks, but it took me at least a month to figure it all out and get going. i didn't even really check the forums for a couple weeks, just the news :lol:

how did you two meet before this site? :confused:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

oh hell fucking yeah..i think i died and orgasmed like 239057349573495734 times i loved it..i can't believe i forgot to tell u that i saw it.

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

i know!! isn't it amazing?! :D:D:D it took me awhile; so worth it!! i died like nine gillion times making it and looking through ALL my pictures finding ones to post!!:dead::dead::dead: did you know that you can't put more than 90 pictures in 1 post? that's why i had to split it up. hah hah, it was news to me :lol:

liz did u really barely join in jan 09? i thought u were here way before that?

well i had visited coldplayin.com for a couple years just for coldplay news and stuff and i never signed up cus i knew i would prolly spend too much time on here ( so true)!!! but then i just gave in and ya! ive been here for like a bit over a month :D dont u just love me already!?:lol:

:laugh3: and i post like a freaking whore too!!! ahahah

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

i know!! isn't it amazing?! :D:D:D it took me awhile; so worth it!! i died like nine gillion times making it and looking through ALL my pictures finding ones to post!!:dead::dead::dead: did you know that you can't put more than 90 pictures in 1 post? that's why i had to split it up. hah hah, it was news to me :lol:

hah..yeah i knew the 90 thing..it goes for smileys as well..

well i had visited coldplayin.com for a couple years just for coldplay news and stuff and i never signed up cus i knew i would prolly spend too much time on here ( so true)!!! but then i just gave in and ya! ive been here for like a bit over a month :D dont u just love me already!?:lol:

:laugh3: and i post like a freaking whore too!!! ahahah

yes we love you liz!

:kiss:

haha yah, we met on youtube, then we became fb friends, then i realized i had already seen her name and pic in the guy fan group on fb. CONNECTIONS!

Aw, that's so cool!!:)

night marisa!! love u..

yayay he was!!:sneaky: caught in the action!!!:wink3::wink3:

and whatev. erick!!! that was me in the stalls givign him a bj!!

so suck it!! haha literally erick:sneaky:

(wow way too pervy)

lol that last line turned me on haha..and i just realized that none of the other girls in the guy thread acknowledge me, only liz and lauren do...:cry:

oh well it's probably better that way...