✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Lovers in Japan is one song that I really don't like just because it sounds like a cheap U2 rip-off to me.

Like The Hardest Part is a cheap REM rip-off. Gosh, I hate that song. The only thing I like is the video (sans the guy wearing the tiny Speedo swimsuit) because they filmed part of it in downtown St.Pete, which is 40 minutes away from my house.

MY BIRTHDAY'S TOMORROW!!

:dance::dance:

i just got really excited all of the sudden :P

:dance: :dunce: :dance:

:idea2: If I could only kidnap Chase Utley, and send him to you :lol:

Riiiiight. :P

Yeah, I can see the Capitol, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and some other stuff :thinking: And I can see the National Cathedral from my math classroom. All in all, it's a nice view to have when you feel like staring out the window and zoning out :lol:

I know, I was so pumped! And I passed by him in the hall after I wrote it down on the sheet, and I waved it in his face and yelled "LOOK! I've been waiting for FIVE YEARS to write this!!", and he was like "I've been waiting five years for you to write it too!" :laugh3: :D

What class is that?

Bye, talk to you later! Have fun :D

And oh my godddddddd, I just saw Makayla's present for you! SO JEALOUS, it's incredible!

.... Pssst, Makayla, my birthday's in August :wink3: :P

Makayla, my birthday is in November :P

Hahahahaha, don't worry :P

By the way, Gettysburg was awesome! My history teachers put together this giant war game thing where we got dropped off at random points around Little Round Top and had to do all this stuff, run all over the battlefield and ambush each other, and basically play a giant, very complicated version of capture the flag... Now that's a history lesson! :lol:

That really sounds like fun. That is what I call a good history lesson. Did your run Pickett's Charge? That is so much fun. I remember walking up Little and Big Round Top and getting my picture taken at Devil's Den. Man, I really want to go back to Gettysburg.

I am so happy because I've passed my last teaching exam. Yeah!! Now, I just have to pay the $130 for my teaching license. LOL!!

So, I used to post on this forum, then I took a break, then I came back, then I took a break. Now i'm back again! But for how long, who knows.

Oh and I got a digital camera. Here's a picture I took while I went to get a coke.

sany0283.jpg

So, if you like underaged Chopin Enthusiasts with a mutilated face, i'm right up your alley.

In other news, how are all of you?

Ooooh, CONGRATS!

Yeah, we did Pickett's charge, but I stepped in a giant puddle past my ankles and my Chucks filled up with water :sick: :lol:

The flag we had to capture was at the top of Devil's Den, but we kept hiding the Union's flag (I was Confederate) because they were cheating, so I ended up running up and down that hill in Devil's Den at least 8 times :lol: And then we won!

It was SO FUN, though, and it was beautiful out too!

edit: To Tracy. Welcome back again, John! :nice:

LOL!!!!

Hey!! That's wrong. The Confederates didn't win that battle. It sounds like you, the Confederates, cheated. :laugh3:

Was anyone upset that they had to be a Confederate soldier? I know in my area many would've been ticked off about that. LOL!!

Hey John!! It is nice to meet you.

LOL!!!!

Hey!! That's wrong. The Confederates didn't win that battle. It sounds like you, the Confederates, cheated. :laugh3:

Was anyone upset that they had to be a Confederate soldier? I know in my area many would've been ticked off about that. LOL!!

Hey John!! It is nice to meet you.

Yeah, that's why they were cheating! The teachers wanted it to be slightly accurate so they were trying to make it impossible for us to win :lol: See, one of the teachers had our flag, and they made him go back to the hotel so our flag wasn't even on the battlefield, and therefore we couldn't win :angry: So we called him fake-crying, pretending that we were lost in the forest, and when he got back we took the flag :dance:

I mean, no one really cared because it was more just a general competition than a North vs. South battle... But at first I was like "ew, South??" :P

Bahahahaha @ Mystery Science Theater 3000 short "Is this Love?"

Film- "We want to meet your boyfriend, Joe, dear! What is he like?"

Tom Servo "Well, he's good in the sack and he likes to get high"

I was watching that part when I read about you guys wanting to hear about "the boy".

Err, i'm quite random.