✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

I already talked about "the boy", but you weren't here! :lol:

edit: ^ Haha, well you asked if anyone was upset!

Did you think the South had cooties? :laugh3: Ewwwwwww.

I tease my friend that I want to drive through Georgia and South Carolina with a bumper sticker that says "Sherman rules!!" My friend said that they would kill me if I had a bumper sticker that said that. LOL!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Did you think the South had cooties? :laugh3: Ewwwwwww.

I tease my friend that I want to drive through Georgia and South Carolina with a bumper sticker that says "Sherman rules!!" My friend said that they would kill me if I had a bumper sticker that said that. LOL!!

Okayyy, fine, I said "Oh, I'm Confederate? *is dismayed*"

How's that? :P

But it was really funny when we won, cause we all stood at the top of Devil's Den and yelled out "THE SOUTH HAS RISEN AGAIN!", and all of the other people getting tours were like :stunned:

:lol:

Okayyy, fine, I said "Oh, I'm Confederate? *is dismayed*"

How's that? :P

But it was really funny when we won, cause we all stood at the top of Devil's Den and yelled out "THE SOUTH HAS RISEN AGAIN!", and all of the other people getting tours were like :stunned:

:lol:

Yeah, you have to be careful about saying that because there are some people who still want to South to leave the Union. I believe there is a political party that is out there that pushes that agenda. Some of the things they say are mind-blowing, to say the least.

If I was made a Confederate soldier I would've said "Oh, rats!! I want to win!" :laugh3:

Oh my god. You keep making me think of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

That sounds like alot of fun though. Reminds me of when we reenacted WWII in World History.

Our teacher picked me and like 5 other boys, didn't tell us anything except our country and to start from the beginning and reenact it. Germany was snotty and just darted around us tagging screaming "You're dead" France yelled for help. America (myself) watched everything happen with ignorance until Japan tagged him, which was when things really got out of hand.

We all started yelling really loud and then our teacher said "Shut up" which I believe is the first time i've ever heard a teacher say that.

Yeah, you have to be careful about saying that because there are some people who still want to South to leave the Union. I believe there is a political party that is out there that pushes that agenda. Some of the things they say are mind-blowing, to say the least.

If I was made a Confederate soldier I would've said "Oh, rats!! I want to win!" :laugh3:

Oh, no, it was fine. We were careful :) We just had a lot of fun! :D

When we first got there yesterday, we had a scavenger hunt on the field, and then we got to go back to the hotel and just hung out, which was really fun too :dance: "the boy" tried to teach me how to play poker, but I didn't get it so he basically just played for me... And I've now discovered that I have reallllly bad luck when it comes to poker :P

edit: We have a whole club at my school devoted to Mystery Science Theater 3000 :lol:

Ooh, sounds like a lot of fun. I can't play poker but I can play Uno. :D

Did you experience weird feelings? You know, they say that Gettysburg is the most haunted place in the US. Did you feel like someone was there but you couldn't see them?

Mystery Science Theater 3000...LOL!! That was one of Comedy Central's best shows.

hey guys :D:D

how is everyone? i know i haven't been on in a while :(

i miss you all! and i think some of you did already.. but marisa's birthday thread is up so when you get a chance go post something there! :D

:heart::heart::smug2::smug2:

Oh my god. You keep making me think of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

That sounds like alot of fun though. Reminds me of when we reenacted WWII in World History.

Our teacher picked me and like 5 other boys, didn't tell us anything except our country and to start from the beginning and reenact it. Germany was snotty and just darted around us tagging screaming "You're dead" France yelled for help. America (myself) watched everything happen with ignorance until Japan tagged him, which was when things really got out of hand.

We all started yelling really loud and then our teacher said "Shut up" which I believe is the first time i've ever heard a teacher say that.

Long time no see where've you been?

Just remember, Zoe, it'll be ok. As long as he is a nice guy and doesn't put his hands all over you then it should be fine. Just be a lady and nothing less and your date should be a nice one.

Oh...don't give him any tongue. :laugh3:

Tracy, sheesh! :laugh3: We're hanging out downtown, I doubt much will happen at all, if anything :lol: If you knew me in real life you'd know how funny it was that you told me that... I'm a crazy prude :P

Anyway, thanks guys :nice: I'm still really nervous, though!

Haha, you guys are crazy :lol:

Naaaah, no wild side. I can't really imagine myself as a "wild one" :laugh3: :laugh3:

We're hanging out at the Earth Day festivities that they're having on the Mall tomorrow. Apparently the Flaming Lips are headlining, Chris would be jealous :P

Naaaah, no wild side. I can't really imagine myself as a "wild one" :laugh3: :laugh3:

We're hanging out at the Earth Day festivities that they're having on the Mall tomorrow. Apparently the Flaming Lips are headlining, Chris would be jealous :P

Zoe is going to be wild with me at the concert!!!!! :dance: WOO!!! arent you Zoo!!!??!?! :D:D:D:D

Hehe you don't know your wildside yet :sneaky: :D

But I'm sure that if you have to meet Chris one day, you'd immediately discover it ! :lol:

Don't we all ? ;)

Guys, I have my first DATE tomorrow! I'm so nervous! :uhoh:

PS- I just got around to taking a picture of myself and putting it on Twitter :surprised:

Awww...

Ive never been on a date but i would just think of it as a night out with a friend :P.