✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

From Apparatjik facebook page :

jensz12 sellings are NOT approved by the committee!

money makes the jensz go round!

when apparatjik distributing musics and new sonic materials for free,

some people obviously thinking: a-hah! they only do so that I can make moneys on apparatjik.

this is very bad misunderstandings - jensz, please participating in the glorious spirit of public art project and STOP selling music that does not belong to you.

we appreciate apologies, should you have some spare ones.

the EYeon committte

It's a shame :angry::angry:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The account is not available anymore :nice:

I wonder if Jensz took it off himself or if it happens because people reported him :S

I have got the suspicion that he could be on this forum since he's a Coldplay fan .... :ninja:

jensz12 is fan of Coldplay but apologized in facebook Apparatjik in front all . all is okay with the EYeon committte .

you know Apparatjik is commercial for the people. there are even people who make a fortune selling the hardware on ebay. but made free .

Apparatjik would ONLY be used for the charity.

I'm probably crazy, but the new That's The Thing About Us reminds me of Avril Lavigne's Alice. Maybe it's the piano at the very beginning or maybe, a tiny tiny bit, the female vocals. Although, they're awesome, at first I thought it was Bjork :wideeyed:

for my part not listen apparatjik. these musics . is not a band. all bored me .

I do not like Bjork his work much cold and ill . more is not hot but ice (but I respect)

Avril Lavigne's vocals. is not Bjork vocals. for my part not compare .

but I prefer to sing in French or in English with lots of guitars I listen to them the mens only in their career.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey folks! Haven't been over here in a while, but I wanted to pass this along:

The committee has asked for our mass heartings, so if you like the song please support it! :dance:

From Facebook:

the committee urges mass hearting on hypemachine to ensure higher chartings for 'do it myself'. this message is approved by the eyeOn committee.

And here is where you can heart the song (you can register or vote through your Twitter account): Hype Machine

You know what to do! :D

• 2 weeks later...

The final version of 'Square Peg In A Round Hole' is available now in the Outland:

http://www.theoutland.com/Store/DisplayItems-5-0-0.html

Tracklist:

timepoLice (feat. Auto Goon)

cervux seQuential (feat. Lisa A)

tell the bAbes

signs of waking uP

do IT myself (feat. Auto Goon)

BlastLOCKet (feat. Ceto A and L Gortex A)

pakt

COmbat disco music

your voice needS SUBtitles

(don’t Eat The whole) banana

gzMO

superpositions

control Park

Really glad 'Tell the babes' made it on the album, not so sure about 'BlastLOCKet' (I liked the Draft 8 version a lot, but this one not so much :embarrassed:). Would rather have had whatever they were working towards with 'If you can, solve this Jumble' or Pixels or Quantum Suicide.

Anyway some great tracks on there! Go get it :D

424580_10150684895133933_60769623932_11072705_2046017153_n.jpg

That's just stunning! Thought they would use the black and grey static circle and red square, but this.... Just amazing.

Stunningly mimics We Are Here and The EP after it. Apparatjik genius at work!

:surprised:

EDIT: OMG! I Just realised that there's antlers in the middle of the cover aswell! :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

My brain suprised me - it's BlastLOCKet. Stuck in my head like some catchy pop song. Took some time to realise its awesomeness on draft 8, and the final version is even better :awesome:

Sequential should be my most favouritest, but I probably fell too deep in love with the original version.