✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you play an instrument?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've read through a few posts on this thread, was wondering if anyone had any youtube videos of them playing? i play guitar. have a video of me playing a local bar when i was in college. not the best, lol. however, i'm thinking of putting some of my stuff on youtube. scared it might lower my self-esteem though... :)

Self esteem issues , again?? aw crap.

*as taught to "cpolio" a few weeks ago- Lee, face your mirror and repeat after me....

"I AM WORTHY, BITCHES!"

:dozey:People, please- let`s not make me have to do this again.

:P:laugh3:

Self esteem issues , again?? aw crap.

*as taught to "cpolio" a few weeks ago- Lee, face your mirror and repeat after me....

"I AM WORTHY, BITCHES!"

:dozey:People, please- let`s not make me have to do this again.

:P:laugh3:

oh yeah, that helps! great.... some people just aren't as talented as you kels.... forgive us all! :rolleyes:

Piano, E-Guitar, E-Bass, newly teaching myself Drums, re-started Saxophone lately

any tips for drumming? (i'm using a bassdrum-pad, so with foot thingy and an old KAT dk10 through an Alesis D4; neat, isn't it? well, kinda old fashion, but it's doing its job)

I play piano, guitar - acoustic and electric, trumpet, saxophone, drums (some), bass (a bit), mouth organ/harmonica, xylophone and..I think that's it. Vocals, as well, if that counts.

The violin has caught my eye though so I think that's the next instrument I'll be learning.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...