✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Talk in Haiku, rule - of verse is five seven five - syllables in three.

Cobalt

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said that was the first thing on my mind? And who says that is actually what I am doing? I'm spending less time on here than you are tbh, considering I popped on to say one thing HOURS ago and I come back on for a few seconds and you are still here.

I have plenty to do

Go make incorrect judgments about people's lives elsewhere.

or in your words

GO HAVE SEX WITH A DOG LOLOLOLOL

Then why don't you go do your important things rather than spend ANY of your precious time making stupid comments about shit that doesn't really matter to you anyway? I mean I assume that a thread on a fanboy site where random strangers communicate through a specifically structured poetic form is not one of the things you are "actually doing."

And don't even get started on my intelligence level. Way to tell me I'm making incorrect judgements about people and then equate me with a drooling 11 year old boy who does nothing but make sex jokes all the time. Hypocritical much? With all due respect, you don't know a fucking thing about my life, and I don't know a thing about yours, so please just go spread your dark miasma of "jaded sarcasm" elsehwere, and that'll be it. Lighten up a little.

Have a nice day.

When did I say anything about your life? You fucking moron. I was merely turning around your very poor point back onto yourself to show you how poor of a point it was.

I don't think I mentioned the words "important things". Or "precious time" so please don't put words in my mouth.

I happen to enjoy posting on forums, it makes me laugh. This thread is as I previously stated "fucking shit." I was merely letting you know my opinion.

I'm sorry but you did tell me to go have sex with a dog, this is something that can not be denied. I didn't claim to know anything about your life either. You're really paranoid about what I'm claiming aren't you?

YOU are telling ME to lighten up, I fucking love irony

Yeah, you did, actually. The statement "or in your words GO HAVE SEX WITH A DOG LOLOLOLOL" is obviously something aimed at insulting somebody's intelligence. And I'm sure it would be a more productive activity than arguing with me anyway. Your opinion is that this thread is fucking shit. My opinion is that you have absolutely no reason to go around spreading immature pointless drivel around a fansite. "go fuck a dog or something" is my way of saying FUCK OFF, because we DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU. If you can't see that, you must be pretty godamned stupid.

You people make me so angry. This world would be better off without another drop in the sea of narcisism, bitterness, and sarcasm, because we already have quite enough of it, it isn't that funny, and just because it makes you laugh doesn't mean you necessarily should feel the desire to do it. It's called self-control. It would make me laugh if I stabbed somebody in the foot, but I don't do that, because I have at least some measure of maturity and control over myself, at least until people like you come around. I don't go around telling random people I don't know that their *insert whatever here* is fucking shit, because I'm not an immature twat.

edit: @Tonsu, yeah, an attention whore was exactly the word I was looking for. Thanks.