✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

Hey everyone! Me and 6 of my best friends were there friday night, and we were right behind the pit, in actual seats. We met some lovely ladies from coldplaying.com who asked us about our signs, that said "roadie # 42 we're looking for you!"

just like to say that not everyone in the first 30 rows were boring, me and my friends were the biggest fans there, screaming and singing and clapping and going crazy the whole time....we originally had lawn seats but got moved because of our craziness. so just saying, don't categorize everyone in the first 30 rows! we're some of their biggest fans!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. I was in the pit, front and center along with two other girls and a guy.. (girls! remember me?? where are you here? i was the tiny girl wearing the grey shirt ..we were talking before we got out wristbands! anyways..i think we were the only people jumping and singing..i took videos of the pit to my left and right and you see everyone just standing there. i will be posting some videos and pics soon...uploading right now :) as for the girls, reply back! i can't find you on this 97 page thread, lol!

ROXYCHICK!!! Yes! We were the only cool ones jumping up and down! That was such a great show!!!

Hey, did anyone get the new tourbook? Is it any different to the other one? (apart from the puppets)

I bought the new program. There are some differences in the program. One of the changes is that it's not as long, But still nice. They still have the same Brian Eno story and the individual shots of the band members. Let me know if anyone wants me to take pictures of its pages.

You're welcome MImixxx :)

Now, This next video is my master piece. Very dificult to make while you are dancing and singing. I hope you guys like it. :) :)

(Whatch it in HQ)

Great Video! Thank you!

SICK SICK SICK reviews, pix & vids.....WHOA! :dizzy:

Thanx guys so much!

I bought the new program. There are some differences in the program. One of the changes is that it's not as long, But still nice. They still have the same Brian Eno story and the individual shots of the band members. Let me know if anyone wants me to take pictures of its pages.

Yes, please. :D

I wish I would of went Friday. I didn't have anybody to go with and I wasn't feeling good and I was thinking do I really want to drive to WPB? But, I should of just gone anyway. Please tell me it was a lousy concert...it rained the whole night, Chris Martin had laryngitis and looked awful, Will had his arm in a sling and could only play the drums with one hand, and the butterfly machine didn't work. It would make me feel better to know I didn't miss out on a good time.