✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20-May-2009: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Virginia Beach, VA, USA

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok- this thread will be just too wild for me tonight. So I take my freshly sumac-poisoned arse to bed, to itch and ooze in peace.

anyone up to join? :D

have fun *ALL you alls here* (counts on one hand...):\

'night Kels!(wtf is up with your butt?:confused:)

I'm supposed to text Christa is there's any breaking news. LOL Meaning diff song played than usual....so I guess I'll be around still for a bit. (hears the echos of Kel as she walks away from thread...)

Kels and BUTT still here, lol.

If no new songs happen, just text Christa that Kels has got the itch- lol- let her work it out:laugh3:

Apparently in Houston somewhere I got into poison sumac, and broke out like a bitch on fire.

Its not yet to my butt yet though- sorry to disappoint anyone readying their belly laugh.;)

but goodnight- least till the Benadryl wears off.

*odd completely off topic story as to why I may never post again.*

i love 1333. it cracks me up.

I used to work with a girl who had a lisp; we worked on military time and she used to always take her breaks at what she called" Firtteen Firty Free......"

Kels and BUTT still here, lol.

If no new songs happen, just text Christa that Kels has got the itch- lol- let her work it out:laugh3:

Apparently in Houston somewhere I got into poison sumac, and broke out like a bitch on fire.

Its not yet to my butt yet though- sorry to disappoint anyone readying their belly laugh.;)

but goodnight- least till the Benadryl wears off.

Aww poor you:lol:; and yea I will text Christa exactly what you said LOL, let her wonder...

in an earlier tweet from 42 did he say there'll be setlist changes??? He's always leading us on.

R#42 is such a little tease!:whip:

Doesn't he know all of us here hang on to every little bit of news we can get, and freak out about it?!:P