✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20-May-2009: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Virginia Beach, VA, USA

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cateyshaw Soooo coldplay is mindblowing live. They just gained a fan. less than a minute ago from txt

Don't know if this person is at the concert(but wouldn't you already be a fan if you're there?)or just listened to LRLRL...

ProntoMeansNow Pocket full of butterflies. For those who didn't make it to coldplay. less than a minute ago from txt

Aww so it's over ALREADY?!!

EDIT:

just1moody Leaving the concert early to avoid traffic. Coldplay was superb.

So I guess it must be over:/...why am I kinda sad?!?hehehe

You've missed nothing...here are some latest tweets..(no setlist news at all)

17thStreetSurf Coldplay! In Va Beach. http://twitpic.com/5lmrb less than 20 seconds ago from Tweetie

northernblur Just left the Coldplay show. Amazing set! Awesome Oxfam people! Got a handful of paper butterflies for my desk at work! 1 minute ago from web

edit:

from keeping an eye on tweets with "coldplay" , seems lots people are going to tomorrow's show, so maybe tomorrow there will be more activity...

rachelbeckman I think Pete Yorn and Nichole changed my life tonight. But not Coldplay. Sorry, Coldplay. I still don't get it.

^wth?!?!:thinking:

ericfadden @SaMi_Am agreed on the greatness of the show. We passed on the upgrade (comfy in the grass) but won't again. Coldplay does a hell of a job. half a minute ago from Tweetie

PASSED ON UPGRADE?!?! more:confused:

rachelbeckman[/url] I think Pete Yorn and Nichole changed my life tonight. But not Coldplay. Sorry, Coldplay. I still don't get it.

^wth?!?!:thinking:

ericfadden @SaMi_Am agreed on the greatness of the show. We passed on the upgrade (comfy in the grass) but won't again. Coldplay does a hell of a job. half a minute ago from Tweetie

PASSED ON UPGRADE?!?! more:confused:

wowwwo

wowow those people are FAIL!

This one made me laugh:

SammyLamby1 @Coldplay It's alot easier to know where you guys are up too, but now I have to keep up with the Tweets!! Slow down Guy!! Haha

I feel the same wayLOL, damn you guy, now my finger is attached to F5, and my butt to my seat in front of computer:whip:lol:

And I just discovered that I can tweet pictures from my phone, so I'll keep Coldplaying updated :thumbsup:

Woohoo!!!:dance:

edit: I think they're based out of NYC for the next few shows...so maybe go there tonight, fly back tomorrow..hmm not very "green," but very rocknroll:rolleyes: