Liz, your story left me speechless.....& dead! :dead:

You deserved it darling! :kiss:

Yup, cinnamon it is!

I remember Pris smelled him too last year, & she said the same thing! :lol:

WTF?!

We're crazy! :laugh3:

I wuv us! :cheesy:

I knew he is! :dozey:

Right, off to the Berry thread (which I'm not allowed to enter! :uhoh:)

:escaping:

Abby :cheesy:

WHAT?!!? why are u not allowed to enter the berry thread?!??!!

I DEMAND U ENTER THE BERRY THREAD AND POST ABOUT MY STORY!:whip::whip:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O and PS about the water bottle again.............i admit i did smell the mouth rim when the roadie first handed it to me and it actually had an AMAZING SMELL! :dead: it smelled like Cinnamon and Spice!! i Was like "OMG OMG OMG!! he is so delicious!! " :dead:

Yummy yummy in my tummy :lol:

I know, we need a post-concert SQUEEE, and compare pics/vids (I've already posted 2 videos, in which you can be heard screaming :lol:), and tell everyone in our thread about everything! By the way, did you see my question from earlier? We need to check out all of the concert pics and see if we're in any of them :dance:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OK yeah Zoe i know! we need to do that....omg my screaming was out of control im so embaressed! :uhoh:

:lol:

Never be embarrasssed about your screaming being out of control for Coldplay :smug:

O M F G ! :freak:

Liz, your story left me speechless.....& dead! :dead:

You deserved it darling! :kiss:

Yup, cinnamon it is!

I remember Pris smelled him too last year, & she said the same thing! :lol:

WTF?!

We're crazy! :laugh3:

I wuv us! :cheesy:

I knew he is! :dozey:

Right, off to the Berry thread (which I'm not allowed to enter! :uhoh:)

:escaping:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

Liz: you cracked me up with your anecdotes. :laugh3:

Seriously, I would be in a difficult position btw touching Chris's ass or Guy's eyebrown action :dead:

Liz, I'm so jealous of you. I'm seeing them in July three times and two times I have PIT tickets and row 11 the other time. My cousin went to this concert and had PIT tickets and he was like third row about. I guess his friends were in the lower level section and when the boys went to the c-stage his friends yelled "we love you" and Chris yelled back "we love you, too"....I hope I get a signed cd or a wink from Chris haha.

alright now in my place i seriously had an ovarian explosion, my uterus burst and all my female organs went wacko!! NO JOKE~! OMG ok...so you know how Jonny comes over and plays next to Guy during IMPlace and then Chris runs over to the ramp? well.....:sneaky: here JOnny and Guy are, about 5 feet away and they are doing there thing....and here runs Chris OMG (off topic but Chris has GOT ONE FOINE ASSS!!! :bomb: :bomb: :dead: and at one part he bends over and his ass is like 2 feet max. away from mine and zoe's face! :dead: and my hand is in the air...o how i want to touch Chris's ass and then i suddenly look at Guy and Jonny and they are both looking at my sign and smiling and laughing the way they do during in my place....:dead: (cus i was holding my sign with the other hand off the railing so they could see it perfectly) and Guy looks at me again and i look at him...and my hand is still kind of in the air and Guy is smiling and laughing and OMG HERE COMES EYEBROW ACTION DIRECTED AT ME!!!!! :dead:.............it wasnt AS pervy as this lil emoticon...----> :wink3: or the gif we have of Guy with the famous eyebrow action from the side. BUT! i have seen the eyebrow action from the front and him looking at me while he does it! OMG OM GOGJOSdjgoeroigtio uerwioaudfsjerhdfhfdsijwerut3487895rwudsihjfk:freak: :freak:

and poor zoe didnt see any of it cus she was still too mesmerized by Chris's ass!

but if i had to choose, eyebrow action with Guy or touching Chris's ass?!?! im going with the eyebrow action! OMG ITS TO DIE FOR!!! :dead:

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiz I'm so happy for you ! :dance:

That's how a little piece of plastic can become a sacred relic :D

I hope you'll put it in a bulletproof showcase ^^

Your signs were awesome, you totally deserved it !

OMG all those looks ! Even I would have died ! :P

And the eyebrow action :dead:

I love the Chris' ass part :P I know what choice I'd have done :D

I hope your ovars are fine now, talk to you soon ! :kiss:

Woman, let's do that! ;)

I have even thought about possible hotels they might stay besides the Hard Rock (cuz they might not stay there) :cool:

Let's say I know about that eco-friendly resort, and fancy hotels in St.Pete (Chris likes to get tanned) :lol:

I'm so down for this plan, Lore! :dance:

and do tell more about these fancy resorts and hotels...:sneaky: hehe

Liz and Zoe, totally thrilled for you both. I'm not a berrygirl but I have to admit when he walked by clapping at the end of the show I screamed and he looked over and smiled. Have to admit that boy has one great smile. But I'm still gaga over Chris so I def would have gone for the ass. Did Zoe reach for it or was she still too mesmerized? By the way hate to kill this vibe you all have going but like I said at the beginning I'm new to posting stuff so I was wondering how do you get your pics up on here and vid for that matter? Advice would be great. I've got some good ones of Chris. Sorry, none of Guy. The cameraman was in my direct view of him most of the time.

Im really sorry my review is SO late hah but things have been crazy for me getting back and all my vids and pics i took so many were a mess! anyway this is my lil experience, and ill post my pics and vids too! I did a lot of posting in the Guy-thread http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3051176#post3051176

a couple days ago, so ppl can read that too if they care, but of course its a bit more pervier to say the least than this reviewe :lol:

Lizzy's Review!

Well here we go. Coldplay has had a special place with me ever since A Rush of Blood to the Head days and sadly I never got to see them live in concert during X&Y like I was suppose to, but that is a long story anyway that I won't go into. But enough of this melodramic and cliche stuff....here goes the story/ review, whatever you want to call it.

So, me and Zoe and Zoe's friend, Cecilia, we all arrived at Nissan Pavilion at about o ....10 till 4pm to line up for the pit! And this was Cecilia's first concert ever, so WOOHoo! Concert Virgin and her first time will be seeing Coldplay, front row....lucky gal! We were the first girls there, the only other people around were a couple other guys that had been there since 12pm. We ended up taking a seat by the gates and we talked to one of the guys, Todd who ended up being a really cool guy. This was his 9th Coldplay concert ....ahh so jealous...its only my 2nd, I would see them so much if only I had the money. So he had been seeing them for a long time. Not as far back as Parachutes, but he had seen them during a Rush of Blood to the Head tour, which I'm very jealous about, it being my all-time favorite Coldplay era. I would have killed to see them back then.

Btw. so we were outside waiting for about 2 and 1/2 hours and it was HOT! haha Zoe said it was so hot because Coldplay was in the house! haha I cannot disagree with that! We kept hearing someone soundchecking in the venue, but it wasn't Coldplay, it sounded like Howling Bells, one of their support acts that were opening for them tonight. But we freaked when we heard the opening to Don't Panic coming from the stadium! o_O REALLY?! A Parachutes song besides Yellow?! I love it when they play their older stuff, because that's where the real Coldplay gold is at. But sadly I think it was just the Howling Bells warming up and covering Coldplay's Don't Panic.

So now more ppl started showing up, but it didn't matter bc we were front row bound! We looked like some hard core fans too :P Zoe had her "Whatever It Takes" bag that Chris designed and I had my "Viva" bag from the last show. And Zoe had her Viva La Vida tour shirt on and I had my pink Guy Berryman shirt on! Along with my 2 sided poster with "USA <3 COLDPLAY" on one side and "Berry-Girl & Apparat-chick" on the other side for Guy.

O! what a Coldplay - fest we were already having! No words can even describe our exitement! But we needed to decide where we wanted to stand in the pit once we were in there. We already knew we had to be in the front row. But Zoe wanted to stay on Jonny's side all the sudden bc she said Chris would be over there giving more love to Jonny on the ramp of love, instead of on Guy's side! lol Which is true....Jonny and Chris are pretty much a pair. But- I reminded her about In My Place and how all three of them always come over to Guy's side for that song. Also, I needed to represent mah boy! No way was I not going to stand as close to Guy as possible! Got to respect the bassist!

So we agreed on Guy's side. SQUEEE!

Next, we think we heard Pete Yorn soundchecking and we kept seeing people who worked for the stadium, walk behind the gate with all access Viva passes....AHHH!!! I wanted to steal their all access backstage passes!....ahh if only! XD! Also around this time, I met up with Catherine, another Apparat-chick! YAH! So we were all there to represent!!

Alright so now was the countdown to when the gates were going open!!!AHHH CANT. WAIT.

Now these stupid Best Buy reward card ppl got to go in first!!! AHH! so UNFAIR!! I didnt know anything about stupid effing rewards card! It had to be some crap Live Nation thing they had going on. We were pissed we were the first ppl in line and suddenly all those ppl got to go in first! =(

But thank god this really nice woman came over and looked through our bags b4 so we could skip security. Once these gates opened it was a mad rush to get to the pit! We had to sprint 2 blocks around the venue and then the stairs until we were at the stage. Talk about a rush!! I took off once they opened those gates! And O! once I got in....heaven! the pit was RIGHT UP NEXT TO THE STAGE!!! I ran over to Guy's side, there were only a couple over ppl in there! So i had the best place in the venue muwahahahah!!!

I was wedged in this lil corner, so there was no way anyone was going to be pushing me back in the pit either! Zoe and Cecilia came later and we were all there!! SQUEEE!

So now came the Howling Bells! What an awesome band from Australia! Check them out! They were great and really nice to us and humble. And it was'nt just some opening act that you want to get off the stage for the real show to begin, they were just great and original. And their bass player (o those bass players....:P) one of us asked him what his name was, one of the girls next to me and he talked to us and said his name was Joe. Lovely guy.

Next was Pete Yorn. I'm so happy he was opening for Coldplay bc I doubt I would have ever seen him live if not. I love Pete's music but I just don't know if I would ever get the chance to see him live. Anyway, he was great and sang some songs from his new album coming out this summer. Also Pete was pretty nice on the eyes as well ladies ;) o yes....

Me and Zoe ended up being buddies with the security guard in front of our rail. We talked to him and he was so nice and his name was Glenn. He told us about where they had been eating dinner backstage just a little bit ago!! aHHH! fangirl happiness from us! :D and we told him some about Coldplay cus he didnt know much about them, but once we said the lead singer Chris was married to Gwyneth Paltrow....o he was very interested then....! lLOL and asked us if we thought she was gonna be here tonight. We said yes bc so far she had been at every show on this US tour so far. And sure enough we found out Gywneth was at our show, but she was in the first row of the seated section so we didn't talk to her or anything.

Now sometime in here, me and Zoe kept seeing all of Coldplay's roadies coming in and out of the stage and setting up and we were smiling at them and all. And its so bad that we are such super-fans that we know all of their roadies by name and recognize them hahah! And so we saw Miller like 7 or 8 times all together and even Chloe (not a roadie but she is Jonny's girlfriend) came out. She was behind a curtain peaking out from backstage. And I was watching that door like a hawk to see who was coming in and out. And I recognized her right away, and she really is pretty like ppl have said. We also Matt, Hoppie (guitar techie), Bash(Will's drum techie), and Franksie with his pimp hat! haah

So anyway, Zoe nudges me and says "look! MIller!" and I looked and Miller was taking pics with his camera (Miller is Coldplay's speical roadie who writes Coldplay's blog on their website....aka...Roadie #42...but thats a secret! haha He doesn't know that we know who he is! :P). So here we are and by this time Zoe has made a hasty "Everything's Not Lost" sign bc she is obsessed with that song and she would die if they ever sang it live one of these days! So we hold up our signs and b4 we know it he is taking pics of our signs!!AHHH!! Those signs could maybe end up in his blog on Coldplay.com one day! omg! Not just that, but I look back at Chloe and I see her taking pics of our signs too! AHH! So who knows she might show those pics to Jonny or the boys and they might see our signs that way too!

Alright now Pete Yorn is off the stage....now we hear U2's Magnificent playing and the JayZ piece and then the Classical music so we know its only down to single minutes b4 the boys take the stage!! We see someone off to the side tuning up the bass and Zoe grabs me and says "IT'S GUY!!!!" ahhhh WHAT?!?! I try to see all I see is an arm......and a neck and I'm not sure if it's him or not but nontheless Im freaking out!! But why would he be tuning his own bass so close b4 the show and he should be in costume, not just a t shirt cus the show was about to start?? Plus this guy doesn't have an earring on his left year. So I decide it is NOT Guy....plus we found out later it was Hoppie....one of their roadies anyway. :P

Alright now the intro music comes on and we are flippin' out with excitement! We start clapping and soon enough...BAM! The lights go out! And here opens the backstage door! All I see are 4 profiles in the dark running towards us with sparklers in their hands. And O! I recognize the first one right away....ahhhh My Scotish Death!!!!!! DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!! GUY!!!! AHHH!! Alright I'll just go and get this fangirlish-ness out of my system and then I will stop....but Guy in the flesh, only and 3 and 4 ft. away from me the entire show is SO much more Gorgeous than I ever thought, beats any kind of picture or video of him i've ever seen! Chris too in the flesh that close is beautiful too! They all looked so good! We were seriously the closest girls to him in the whole stadium! He was only about 3 and 4 ft. away from me and the entire show! o_O Even tho some of my pics looked further away, my camera does that, like most camera's it shows it farther away, but really we were RIGHT THERE!!

They ran around with their sparklers for a few sec. and then they picked up their instruments and started playing Life in Technicolor as the sheer curtain rises, but we could already see Guy since he was so close to us already! Life in Technicolor goes straight into Violet Hill which they always rock out on with Chris on the guitar dancing around the stage. And as soon as the lights turned on for Violet Hill, my poster was right in front of me and Guy saw it right away and smiled at me and you could tell he loved it! hhahh I loved being the closest person to him in the whole stadium of 19,000 people! muwhauauauauua!!hahha I was so spoiled! So anyway here was the setlist of songs they played:

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass of Water

Cemeteries of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

----------------------

* played on B stage in the audiance*

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Techno)

Talk (Techno)

The Hardest Part (acoustic) - Chris piano

Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental)-Chris piano

------------------------

Viva La Vida

Lost!

----------------

*played on C stage in the Lawn*

Green Eyes

Death Will Never Conquer (Will)

I'm A Believer (Neil Diamond Cover - acoustic)

------------------------------------

Viva La Vida (remix interlude)

------

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death and All His Friends

----------

The Scientist

Life in Technicolor ii

The Escapist (outro)

So anyway, after Violet Hill Guy really took a good look at my sign and was smiling and nodding his head! hahah:D so he took a drink of water from his bottle and then gave me two thumbs up and I was crazy happy! :P The more me and Zoe freaked out and smiled and yelled he laughed more and ended up saying "Yeah" to us, ahhh in his Scotish accent....AMAZING! Throughout the whole show he loved the crazy attention he got from us in his lil corner :P What a tease that Mr. Berryman is! hahah Everytime we would yell he would do something else to get us wound up! Whether it was more smiles or laughs or eyebrow action (muhahaha some ppl know what im talking about! :P).

So after Clocks....In My Place is just the best live....Guy goes over to his ramp and Jonny walks over and they do their guitar thing, rocking out and all and then Chris always comes up behind them and on to the ramp. Well our faces were right where the ramp was! So Chris is about 1 and 2 feet away from us!! AHHH!! So Zoe is flippin' out and we almost touched Chris!! But all of the sudden I notice that Guy and Jonny were looking at my sign again!! WAHHA!! And I see Guy pointing my sign out to Jonny and Jonny is laughing and smiling and nodding his head and Guy looks proud that he had so much attention from my sign and from me!! AHHH and then I start screaming and they laughed and nodded their heads!!! And poor Zoe didn't see any of it cus she was still too mesmerized by Chris's butt bending over in our faces hhahaha! :P We're crazy! :P But!!AHH Stupid girl behind me grabbed my shoulder actually pretty hard and pulled me back :angry: and starts yelling! "AHH WHy is he looking at you like that?!!? I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!" I was nice tho,, and just said, "I KNOW I KNOW!! IM DIEING!!!" I felt like saying, "Cus he loves me biotch!" :smartass: :p :heart: :rolleyes: But i didnt. Guy can tell who his Berry-girls are! :smug:

Next, was Yellow!! AAHHH !!! I had never seen Yellow played live in person with the yellow balloons yet!! WHOO! We loved it! One came right up to us and almost hit Guy and his bass :P haha! I wish I could have popped one...and taken it home! Chris always pops one with the end of his guitar at the end of the song and all the confetti falls out of it!! :D

Glass of Water replaced Speed of Sound from the previous tour, I absolutely LOVE Speed of Sound...but I was happy to hear Glass of Water live too since I've never heard it live and it's a newer song from the EP. They sound great with that song live...i LOVED it!

Cemetaries of London....ahhh one of those songs that deserves A LOT more attention than it gets on Viva La Vida....to me it should be a single. It's one of my favorite songs on Viva La Vida and I'm so happy that they play it live....It's a darker kind of song...but it really balances out the concert I think.

42 .....This song is BEYOND AMAZING live....Jonny's guitar solo is one of his best....he just rocks out on it! And the note that Chris sings right b4 it is so long...haha he was singing and he looked at his watch to see how long he can go :P hahah ...ah cocky.

Fix You, of course this song will be played at each and every Coldplay concert forever! Chris running around like a 3 year old all over the stage and I love the end when we all sing it together....reminds me of the music video so much!

Strawberry Swing is also another hidden masterpiece from Viva La Vida....the guitars seriously sound so awesome in this song and the clapping they all do. Evedently they are doing the next Coldplay music video on Strawberry Swing....cant wait for that! :D

Now for GPASUYF and Talk the boys move out to B stage, which is right in the middle of the audiance...haha what a suprise for those ppl huh? They are just so nice like that, wanting everyone to have a great time even if your in the back of the stadium....if you cant come to them, then they will come to you. I really love the techno versions of both of these songs...!! I wish they were on LeftRightLeftRightLeft tho...But Chris starts talking to the people out there and says, "We are really sorry if you showed up tonight and thought Celine Dion was playing.....and now you have to put up with us....schedualing can be a bitch....."and he starts laughing and he sings a line from Your Heart WIll go on or whatever from Celine Dion. and "Thats for all you Celine fans... who wished she was here tonight instead of us!" :lol: ahh Chris....

After those 2 songs...Chris stays at the piano on B stage and Guy, Will, and Jonny come back to the stage and get ready for Viva La Vida. Now that they have started playing the Hardest Part just acoustically with the piano, I actually love it more than the original. Now since Chris was like a mile away singing for those in the back...lol we were just hanging out in the pit and we could see Guy and Will getting ready for Viva La Vida, even if it was dark on stage, I could still see what was going on.

And uhoh! Not everything was smooth sailing....o no! Yikes- a - do! Something is wrong with Guy's bass. =( *cry* He picks it up and something is wrong and I see him talking to some of the roadies. But Chris is all the way out there....and after Postcards from Far Away, he starts Viva and starts running up toward the stage.....O no! Guy is pissed....o_O!!! There is lots of back and forth of Guy on and off the stage and lots of lip reading on my part lol haha! Quite some cussing coming from Mr. Berryman and the roadies trying to help him out. He is in the back and I see Hoppie hand him a ciggy and he takes a few puffs and hands it back to him =( ahhh I was sad...I don't want Guy to smoke he was suppose to be trying to stop, but I think he needed it in stressful times! lol O my ....Guy angry + cussing + ciggy in his mouth= badass! haha

Meh...I felt bad for him but at the same time I kind of liked seeing pissed off Guy :P I am crazy... so he finally gets back on stage, they finally get him his different bass so he plays the end of Viva La Vida. And WIll hahah Will is on the drums for Viva of course and he looks over and starts laughing and cracking up at Guy. And Guy finally notices that he is laughing at him and he shoots him a death glance...uhoh! haha It was great to see WIll giving him some crap and how things are sometimes between them. Because they admit that they get mad at each other sometimes. How could you not when your touring all the time as a band and always with each other. Anyway, it was just cool to see that situation even if Guy was pissed.

Next is Lost! with Guy on drums first and then he moves back over to his bass. So out of no where here comes Chris to our side of the stage and he puts on this huge Chinese dragon head! hahahhaha lol and is dancing around on our ramp with it on! hahah o only Chris....;P It then falls off of him and it lands right at our feet! o_O omg! it was hilarious and amazing!

Now the boys moved out to C stage which is WAY out in the lawn.....so we can barely see them for when they go out there! But they sing Green Eyes and I love this song so much. AROBTTH days....*sigh*

Then Will sings Death WIll Never Conquer and I love this part! :D

They cover Neil Diamond's "I'm A Believer" haha and at the end Chris hold's the microphone to Will and he asks him "Are you in Love?" and Will sings "oooooooooo" then to Guy "Are you in Love" "ooooooo" and to Jonny too! It was so cute!

So they were done out in the lawn and then came the Viva La Vida Remix during a short intermission.

Now Politik! I always love this song live.....and the bridge between the first part of the song and the second part of the song always makes me tear up....i know cliche! uhh but it does considering I think its one of the best songs ever written. The words, the chords, everything. And it being one of the first songs that got me into Coldplay. I'm never let down by this song. Its so beautiful.

Lovers in Japan time!!AHH! So much happened during this song I don't know where to begin! First off Chris got in the zone and here he comes...Running by our ramp! O god...i know something is going to happen. He runs by and leans his head over ours and I swear I thought he was falling into the crowd and going to crowd surf! I think it was the angle we were at but scooped down and his face was only about 6 in. from our faces!! AHH!!! And so as he scooped down my sign was there too....the "USA <3 COLDPLAY" side and Chris looked at it and then looked at me and said "WWHHOAA!!" really loud and fast and then lunged backwards quickly and we thought he was going to fall! And it all happened so fast! According to Zoe I yelled, "Yeah Chrissy!" and she yelled "It's Chris! Its Chris!" over and over again haha when he did that. It was all insane, also all the butterflies were falling down at that time too! So just imagine all the chaos! *sigh*

Now I knew the show was coming to some what of a close with Death and All of His Friends.... and I love the song but I know it means the end of show is coming =(

Then they came out with their Grammy jackets which i love!! aww they were so cute and I realized being so close to Guy that the jackets were actually silky! He had his pink one on <3 and Chris had the blue one and of course Jonny wearing the green one and Will wearing the purple one....just like always.

So Chris is at the piano and is talking to us about the new free live album they are handing out, LeftRightLeftRightLeft. Which is so nice of them to be handing out a free live album at their shows.....esp. since Chris had to talk to EMI in person to allow them to do this. They could be making millions of dollars off of this but instead they are giving it away for free. They just are not in it for the money, which I have always known, but that's my lil spill about lrlrl....haha

Anyway, so Chris is talking at the piano and this guy right behind me yells, "I love you Chris!" but he is half way joking bc his girlfriend is with him. And looks at him and says, "O so you love me, man?" in the way he does. All smiling and joking and Chris looks at me too since I'm standing right there! So ahh! I scream that I love Chris too! It's just something you just say at concerts, its like the only thing you can say to express what your feeling all the sudden with the music and everything. And so Guy was looking at me then I realized and I felt bad for telling Chris that, when really I love Guy the most out of Coldplay :P haha so i yell that "I love Guy more tho! I love you!" and that got a big laugh and more smilies out of Guy that made us *swooon*!!!omg

And then they sang the Scientist, the beautiful Scientist. That we were perfectly normal for once....no screaming or fangirl antics....just singing the Scientist bc how can you not fall in love with that song. Guy looked at me and I think Zoe again too, and the girls beside us said, "Aww He has looked at you the whole time, He keeps smiling at you! Its SO CUTE!" which made me .....:blush: + :dead:

Now the last song, Life in Technicolor ii - which ended the night perfectly! Its one of those songs that gets everyone in a good mood and leaving the concert with great memories.And they all bowed at the end we all went crazy for them for one last time! And Guy was the first to come over to us and I held the sign up for him again, the "Berry-Girl & Apparat-chick" side and he clapped and nodded his head and smiled! And we both started screaming and that got him to laugh more....silly boy! :P And he said "thank you" he looked so happy which of course makes Lizzy happy! :D

Chris then came over and he saw the "USA <3 COLDPLAY" side again and he looked at me and put his hand on his heart and said "OHH Thank you!" he was so nice and made a big deal out of it even tho it wasn't!

Jonny saw my sign last! He laughed and clapped too! And Jonny has a gorgeous smile too, they all do really! Sadly I never made eye contact with Will, mostly since he is the drummer so he is in the back and doing his thing and not up and moving around like the rest of them are! But still it was great!

So after the show we made off with loads of butterflies, Zoe got Chris's setlist and I got Guy's water bottle!!! :D haha And the girls behind us were so jealous haha! We saw our buddie Todd, at the end again and we were all talking so fast and freaking out about how WONDERFUL the show was! He was in the pit with us too but he was closer to center stage, where we had been right up next to Guy. He said he thought we had a better spot since Guy saw us the entire time and Chris came over to our side a lot too!

We got in line to get our copy of LeftRightLeftRightLeft, and the lady opened the last box when I came through! So I'm so happy they didn't run out like I heard they did at a few shows before.

So that was the whole experience, I have never been exited in my whole life. Even though 19,000 people were in that stadium, it felt like the most personal concert ever, like they were playing just for us! The whole show is about 2 hours but it goes by SO quick, but it is worth everything bc you are just having SO much fun! Words cannot describe how absolutely fantastic that whole show, before, during and after was for me! Our voices were so hoarse for a few days lol! But it was worth absolutely EVERYTHING! I always knew Chris, Guy, Will and Jonny were 4 AMAZING guys, and they truly are, being so close to them and seeing how kind and great they were to us in the front....they were just mindblowing! I could go on forever about how good they treated us and what a show they put on. Good Coldplay karma definately came to us that night, and we the luckiest girls there that night getting all of Guy's attention and Chris's looks! haeheh!

It wasn't even a concert to me, it felt more like this soulful, passionate experience.And I cannot WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN!!!

THANK YOU COLDPLAY FOREVER! <3

Alright here are the pics that turned out the best.....i took SO many omg so here they are!:

Howling Bells:

091.jpg

Pete Yorn:

095.jpg

Franksie with his pimp hat :lol:

100.jpg

109.jpg

108.jpg

115.jpg

122.jpg

126.jpg

131.jpg

130.jpg

190.jpg

193.jpg

195.jpg

148.jpg

153.jpg

151.jpg

160.jpg

159.jpg

157.jpg

162.jpg

164.jpg

166.jpg

171.jpg

177.jpg

178.jpg

239.jpg

237.jpg

^ our security friend Glenn :nice:!!! :D

235.jpg

^ bottle mwahahhhahhahhahhaah :wacko:

244.jpg

243.jpg

242.jpg

241.jpg

240.jpg

245.jpg

246.jpg

162-1.jpg

183.jpg

189.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

196.jpg

197.jpg

204.jpg

203.jpg

208.jpg

213.jpg

211.jpg

218.jpg

216.jpg

222.jpg

220.jpg

223.jpg

224.jpg

230.jpg

012.jpg

019.jpg

woo chris's face :P :D

024.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

078.jpg

085.jpg

so those are the ones that i thought turned out th ebest ..... they look better on my facebook bc they are smaller so clearer too. Sadly i didnt get much of WIll or Jonny at all :bigcry: :( they came near us at the end,, but my camera was already dead near the end so sadly i dont have any of that.....but i think Zoe got some...

To supplement Liz's long-ass review (love you Liz! :kiss:), I hereby present the most embarrassing video ever (best watched on mute, seriously!) of when Chris came over during LIJ:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfLXRrO9oOs]YouTube - Coldplay 5/21/09- Lovers in Japan[/ame]

Yeah... That's me. :uhoh: I was a little excited, he was looking at me! :lol: