✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-May-2009: Nissan Pavilion, Washington, DC, USA

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chill everyone im pretty sure she's preparing to tell us.

she had to upload her pics and write her review after all, and that's no short task.

never a short task i wish i could just thnik about a show and it would just come up on the screen.

HAHAH :lol: fucking yes i have all of those things of his too! :lol:

a

n

d

ok here it is......

his water bottle that he drank out of . i wanted to get a pic of him drinking from it cus he drank from it 3 times, and the last time there was enough light for me to see his tongue go in the bottle a little bit and i died :dead:

250.jpg

right now its on a lil berry colored pillow in my room and i havent opened it since he took a pic of it!! im trying not to touch it so much....the only ppl that touched it was me and him and the roadie that gave it to me! :hear: SQEEEE i know im such a goner! :wacko: :wacky:

and here is a piccie to go with it!

101.jpg

a

n

d

ok here it is......

his water bottle that he drank out of . i wanted to get a pic of him drinking from it cus he drank from it 3 times, and the last time there was enough light for me to see his tongue go in the bottle a little bit and i died :dead:

250.jpg

right now its on a lil berry colored pillow in my room and i havent opened it since he took a pic of it!! im trying not to touch it so much....the only ppl that touched it was me and him and the roadie that gave it to me! :hear: SQEEEE i know im such a goner! :wacko: :wacky:

and here is a piccie to go with it!

101.jpg

oooh i love that pic!!! :dance: and the water bottle...good lord! :dead:

chill everyone im pretty sure she's preparing to tell us.

she had to upload her pics and write her review after all, and that's no short task.

aww Lauren, I know! :D:kiss: i was just kidding around :smiley:

FUCK FUCK FUCK I JUST LEARNED WHAT LIZ GOT....!!!:stunned::bomb:[/size]x 13907502752

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

wash that potty mouth out with soap!!!!!! there are children around! ok, not really.... ;)

a

n

d

ok here it is......

250.jpg

that's awesome liz! and what a sweet glass of water that would be:kiss:

HAHAH i know i could clone him :dead: :sneaky:

thanks guys!! hahah and im sorry i didnt get to say good bye to u Logarithm!!! :hug:

One for each of us please :D

No problem, my mom really had to leave early, but I knew I'd hear something awesome on this thread!

All this means is that I have to see you guys again next tour!!! :hug: I'll be starting a little Coldplay Concert savings fund.

oh liz..i'm so happy for u..

i told u u'll have a story to tell!

now when u're all relaxed u have to tell me every single detail without missing one bit!

O zeya!! i cant believe your on!!! :bomb:

im preparing to tell my story.....and explain in DETAIL all 10 of the looks that Guy gave me :dead: god give me strength....however i think most of the Guy-details will be in the GUy thread cus ill be more emotional and all pervy and in love over there :P

wow that sounds pathetic! :btw! :lol:

PS LAUREN!!! i know i wish u were there too!! please....he have to have a Berry-fest some time in the future at a show :hug: :heart:

you guys crack me up..... could make a good SNL skit out of this one. quite entertaining to follow, all for the water bottle with guy's spit! i'm sure liz will keep it on a pedestal for years to come.... will you ever take a sip to say that not only you have his water bottle, but that you drank from the same water bottle as him and effectively have his saliva in your mouth? you know you want to.......... :sneaky: oh god...:sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2: