✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-May-2009: Nissan Pavilion, Washington, DC, USA

O zeya!! i cant believe your on!!! :bomb:

im preparing to tell my story.....and explain in DETAIL all 10 of the looks that Guy gave me :dead: god give me strength....however i think most of the Guy-details will be in the GUy thread cus ill be more emotional and all pervy and in love over there :P

wow that sounds pathetic! :btw! :lol:

PS LAUREN!!! i know i wish u were there too!! please....he have to have a Berry-fest some time in the future at a show :hug: :heart:

godddddddd :bigcry:

i love you people! :bigcry:

BERRYFESTTTTTT once im in college and dont need my parents permission or have to tell them what im doing.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK im possting mostly in the berry thread right now so if u want to look over there and then once i have told my Guy story ill come back in here and post all my pics and then give my nice lil review in here too!

^^ and yes librahi im giong to take a tiny drink out of the side of it prolly tom. when im all alone....:sneaky: :lol:

OH MY GOD I SO WANTED TO BE THERE WITH YOU TWO :bigcry:

but i was SOOO HAPPY that you kept giving me little shout-outs on twitter :D:D:bigcry:

OH we had SO MUCH FUN together, right Liz??? :D But it would've been even more fun with you Lauren!! :kiss:

And I'm gad you appreciated the shout-outs :P

godddddddd :bigcry:

i love you people! :bigcry:

BERRYFESTTTTTT once im in college and dont need my parents permission or have to tell them what im doing.

Psh, my parents STILL don't know that I met up with Liz... and my best friend came with me to the concert, and she still doesn't know how Liz and I really know each other :sneaky:

Liz and I had some nice secret code talk going so that we could talk about Coldplaying without my friend knowing what we were talking about :P

HAHA yeah Zoe your such a sweetheart and i loved being with someone as obsessed with CP as u! and i forgive u for saying that Guy is your least fav. :shifty: :shifty: bc i think u like him more now that he kept looking and smiling at me and u were right next to me :sneaky: ALSO!! your friend is awesome for turning into a berrygirl....she kept saying how hot he was! :lol: did she keep talking about him?!

OK im possting mostly in the berry thread right now so if u want to look over there and then once i have told my Guy story ill come back in here and post all my pics and then give my nice lil review in here too!

^^ and yes librahi im giong to take a tiny drink out of the side of it prolly tom. when im all alone....:sneaky: :lol:

nice. i mean, if i were a girl and in love with him as it seems you are, i'd do it! why not? just brush well after.... i mean, it all sounds cool, you'll do it, then you'll realize it wasn't so fresh. it was actually spit that was sitting in a bottle for like 2 or 3 days. oh no...here we go again! :sick2: (why is there no little throwing up guy, that's my favorite on yahoo messenger!) god i need to go to bed...

O and PS about the water bottle again.............i admit i did smell the mouth rim when the roadie first handed it to me and it actually had an AMAZING SMELL! :dead: it smelled like Cinnamon and Spice!! i Was like "OMG OMG OMG!! he is so delicious!! " :dead:

I know, we need a post-concert SQUEEE, and compare pics/vids (I've already posted 2 videos, in which you can be heard screaming :lol:), and tell everyone in our thread about everything! By the way, did you see my question from earlier? We need to check out all of the concert pics and see if we're in any of them :dance:

Alrighty well now after Violet Hill got over with....he let go of his bass and looked at me and bent down and picked up his water bottle and drank it all so sexy of course and this is the part that KILLSLLLLLLLSSSSS MEE! :dead: he drank the bottle of water but he was facing Chris -BUT! i was watching his every move and here i see his one eye that is facing me from the side....(i can just see his profile) so he is looking at me from the side all sneaky like :sneaky: is looking down at me like "o you see me drinking this water.....:wink3:...yes keep watching me...." and as he is drinking right as he is done he gets this other little mischievious smile going on.....OMG! :dead: and he sets the bottle of water down. then he looks back up at me and looks at my sign again and gives me 2 thumbs up and im screaming right now cus i cant fucking believe it...OMG and he gets this big smile on his face and starts laughing and keeps his thumbs up and i hear him say...."Yeah....!"

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

i was seriously in heart failure.....

:dead:

116.jpg

118.jpg

120.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

o and PS Zoe i think this is when u were closer to the ramp so i dont think u were standing next to me when this happened cus those other girls kept screaming beside me BUT hahah he didnt look at them! :P

OH we had SO MUCH FUN together, right Liz??? :D But it would've been even more fun with you Lauren!! :kiss:

And I'm gad you appreciated the shout-outs :P

:hug:

i love you both :cry:

HAHA yeah Zoe your such a sweetheart and i loved being with someone as obsessed with CP as u! and i forgive u for saying that Guy is your least fav. :shifty: :shifty: bc i think u like him more now that he kept looking and smiling at me and u were right next to me :sneaky: ALSO!! your friend is awesome for turning into a berrygirl....she kept saying how hot he was! :lol: did she keep talking about him?!

YESSSS!

haha aw zoo your poor friend! :lol:

but yay for a new berrygirl convert! :sneaky:

Alrighty well now after Violet Hill got over with....he let go of his bass and looked at me and bent down and picked up his water bottle and drank it all so sexy of course and this is the part that KILLSLLLLLLLSSSSS MEE! :dead: he drank the bottle of water but he was facing Chris -BUT! i was watching his every move and here i see his one eye that is facing me from the side....(i can just see his profile) so he is looking at me from the side all sneaky like :sneaky: is looking down at me like "o you see me drinking this water.....:wink3:...yes keep watching me...." and as he is drinking right as he is done he gets this other little mischievious smile going on.....OMG! :dead: and he sets the bottle of water down. then he looks back up at me and looks at my sign again and gives me 2 thumbs up and im screaming right now cus i cant fucking believe it...OMG and he gets this big smile on his face and starts laughing and keeps his thumbs up and i hear him say...."Yeah....!"

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

i was seriously in heart failure.....

:dead:

FUCKING HELL LIZ! :bigcry::bigcry:

i would be on the floor faster than he could even begin to raise his thumbs

see Guy is a fucking tease :bomb: :dead: he loved the attention!!! :bomb: he is NOT as shy as he wants us to think he is i tell u!!! :bomb: :dead: AHHHHHH!!!!!! :dead:

then came Clocks....ill have to post my vids tom. since photobucket is taking its sweet time uploading them :dozey:

more piccies!

128.jpg

129.jpg

ok...so you know how Jonny comes over and plays next to Guy during IMPlace and then Chris runs over to the ramp? well.....:sneaky: here JOnny and Guy are, about 5 feet away and they are doing there thing....and here runs Chris OMG (off topic but Chris has GOT ONE FOINE ASSS!!! :bomb: :bomb: :dead: and at one part he bends over and his ass is like 2 feet max. away from mine and zoe's face! :dead: and my hand is in the air...o how i want to touch Chris's ass and then i suddenly look at Guy and Jonny and they are both looking at my sign and smiling and laughing the way they do during in my place....:dead: (cus i was holding my sign with the other hand off the railing so they could see it perfectly) and Guy looks at me again and i look at him...and my hand is still kind of in the air and Guy is smiling and laughing and OMG HERE COMES EYEBROW ACTION DIRECTED AT ME!!!!! :dead:.............it wasnt AS pervy as this lil emoticon...----> :wink3: or the gif we have of Guy with the famous eyebrow action from the side. BUT! i have seen the eyebrow action from the front and him looking at me while he does it! OMG OM GOGJOSdjgoeroigtio uerwioaudfsjerhdfhfdsijwerut3487895rwudsihjfk:freak: :freak:

and poor zoe didnt see any of it cus she was still too mesmerized by Chris's ass!

I had a great time here even though I was back in section 304. I had a great batch of people around me even though they weren't very talkative (good, I wanted to hear the damn songs!) I saw your signs up front girls! During Yellow, a barage of ballons came down on us, and I tried popping one to get the confetti out, but there was a breeze that took all the ballons to the right. I was surprised when they sent confetti even where we were....so I finally got some! All four of them ran by me when they went back to the lawn to play back there. It was just an awesome night! I wish I went ahead and got a damn pit ticket now, cause I could of easily been up with liz, lol, cause I was there, but I just hung by the stairs sweating my ass off in that beating sun. If you guys saw a car in the handicapped spots with 50004 on the sides, that was me :) I'm debating on trying to go to the Hershey park show...but the weather might keep me from trying. If I don't go, I'll go down to where I used to live, and hopefully move back down to, near Raleigh, NC in August. I am still on a Coldplay high even 26 hours later. I finally got a couple of butterflies (nothing like the THOUSANDS that SOME people got, haha, roflmao). I was really really hoping for a signed copy of LRLRL, but no luck. I got a tweet on the phone while waiting to get in, and my eyes lit up like...hmmmm! Some drunk fuck probably got it, and lost the damn thing in between their seat cushions. I didn't like Chris telling us that they weren't going to be back for a couple of years though....that was a bit of a drag! Oh well, thats my little story. There was a cute girl working there that I wouldn't of mind having...but other than that, I just got a bunch of smiles from the single ladies, haha. There was a couple behind me that the guy kissed the girl, and the girl looked at me like OMG, this is my boyfriend, and he is about to get dumped! Good luck with that!

O M F G ! :freak:

Liz, your story left me speechless.....& dead! :dead:

You deserved it darling! :kiss:

O and PS about the water bottle again.............i admit i did smell the mouth rim when the roadie first handed it to me and it actually had an AMAZING SMELL! :dead: it smelled like Cinnamon and Spice!! i Was like "OMG OMG OMG!! he is so delicious!! " :dead:

Yup, cinnamon it is!

I remember Pris smelled him too last year, & she said the same thing! :lol:

WTF?!

We're crazy! :laugh3:

I wuv us! :cheesy:

see Guy is a fucking tease :bomb: :dead: he loved the attention!!! :bomb: he is NOT as shy as he wants us to think he is i tell u!!! :bomb: :dead: AHHHHHH!!!!!! :dead:

I knew he is! :dozey:

Right, off to the Berry thread (which I'm not allowed to enter! :uhoh:)

:escaping:

:hug: back!!

haha i will befriending every security, staff personnel and roadie at Ford Ampitheatre! :P

Woman, let's do that! ;)

I have even thought about possible hotels they might stay besides the Hard Rock (cuz they might not stay there) :cool:

Let's say I know about that eco-friendly resort, and fancy hotels in St.Pete (Chris likes to get tanned) :lol: