🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

maybe!! :dance:!!

i can't wait!! :D:D:D:D:D

i keep having these outburts, screaming "I'M SO EXCITED!"

it's gonna be SO fun.

my friend and i are making a weekend out of it.

we're gonna leave friday. stay over, go to the park on saturday, stay over, go to the park again sunday, then to the CONCERT!!

woo!!!

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! So there's still good seats freely available over two weeks after they went on sale? :confused:

I hope sales aren't this low for all the dates...I'm thinking perhaps after playing so much in 2008 the demand just isn't there.

same here! definitely up for wearing the colors, they're actually my school colors as well. so excited for pete yorn too, but i was bummed when i heard snow patrol was touring with them for a different part of the tour

ohh i definitely was as well, but i've already seen snow patrol in concert and haven't seen pete so i thought it was actually kind of better since i'd most likely never see pete on his own rather snow patrol. haha i hope that made since.:P

i can't wait!

it'll mean i will be home from college! :D haha

now, i just need a job...:stunned:

hello! i am about to purchase tickets for this show in section D.

does anybody know where the higher-numbered seats tend to be located, toward the sides or the center?

it depends on what section you are in.

go to the hershey park website and look for the coldplay seating chart and then look at your section.

Hi Hershey concert-goers...

I was going to see my first Coldplay concert in Scranton until the dreaded news came. What a thing to have happened, especially after my sucky week full of April Fools-style bad luck, although none of them turned out to be April Fools jokes :angry:

Oh well, looks like I will be seeing Coldplay at the Sweetest Place on Earth now! I have only been to one concert at Hershey Stadium....*coughnsynccough*...and I was wondering if floor seats or bleacher seats towards the front would be better? Any thoughts?

-S

Hi Hershey concert-goers...

I was going to see my first Coldplay concert in Scranton until the dreaded news came. What a thing to have happened, especially after my sucky week full of April Fools-style bad luck, although none of them turned out to be April Fools jokes :angry:

Oh well, looks like I will be seeing Coldplay at the Sweetest Place on Earth now! I have only been to one concert at Hershey Stadium....*coughnsynccough*...and I was wondering if floor seats or bleacher seats towards the front would be better? Any thoughts?

-S

I was a rejected Scrantoner but now I will be going to Hershey, PA to see my first Coldplay!!!! I am a determined one.

I got Section D, Row 36!!! Is this a good section?

See you all in Hershey!!!

It all depends. The back of section D and E might be about the same as the first two sections of the stadium seating. I am going off my vague memory of DMB there. I am seeing them again this year and am in the bleachers but that is after Coldplay so it is not much help. haha

It just depends on what you like better I guess.

I dunno. haha I have section A I think.

It all depends. The back of section D and E might be about the same as the first two sections of the stadium seating. I am going off my vague memory of DMB there. I am seeing them again this year and am in the bleachers but that is after Coldplay so it is not much help. haha

It just depends on what you like better I guess.

I dunno. haha I have section A I think.

Thanks. I am not worried. I am sure it's a good seat. It close to the stage and from the seating chart, it looks good. :D