✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^the password is STRINGS

I got section A row CC.......not as good as I was hoping for considering that I had a team of people on the case and we were all on right at 10am, but something is better than nothing I guess. I wish they did the online auctions at LiveNation like they do at Ticketmaster, because I got awesome seats in Chicago.

^^the password is STRINGS

I got section A row CC.......not as good as I was hoping for considering that I had a team of people on the case and we were all on right at 10am, but something is better than nothing I guess. I wish they did the online auctions at LiveNation like they do at Ticketmaster, because I got awesome seats in Chicago.

Hey, me too! Section A row CC! We're neighbors!

same here, just called, rang two times that I called and tickets were given away already :( I have been listening to the radio since I got to work at 6.30, called everytime they have played a CP song so far with no luck :sick:

Yea I listened last night after midnight and this morning after 6ish, waking up on my first day of spring break! I hate it, I get busy signals most of the time and occasionally I get through and it rings but then the line drops off.

bah!

Yea I listened last night after midnight and this morning after 6ish, waking up on my first day of spring break! I hate it, I get busy signals most of the time and occasionally I get through and it rings but then the line drops off.

bah!

another sucky thing about this is, who knows where the tickets are too. That is the only risky thing, but hell, free tickets are free tickets :D

another sucky thing about this is, who knows where the tickets are too. That is the only risky thing, but hell, free tickets are free tickets :D

That is true. IT would suck if they were like lawn tickets... that would be crummy. But Pit tickets would be saweeeeet lol.

There always is the general sale if the radio thing doesn't work out at least!

That is true. IT would suck if they were like lawn tickets... that would be crummy. But Pit tickets would be saweeeeet lol.

There always is the general sale if the radio thing doesn't work out at least!

my thoughts exactly ;) and i doubt the radio has pit, but who knows. I know I am sick of listening to some of the crap music they have been playing and it seems like forever since they have played a CP song :veryangry2: