✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree' date=' it probably will be Chicago, Noblesville isnt all that close to Indy and Indy sucks compared to Chicago, but it's hard to say really. But Chicago is central to alpine valley and verizon wireless.[/quote']

You took the words right out of my mouth:P They did the same thing for some of the east coast shows late last year:dozey:

Anyone else willing to share their arrival times?:laugh3:

I agree, it probably will be Chicago, Noblesville isnt all that close to Indy and Indy sucks compared to Chicago, but it's hard to say really. But Chicago is central to alpine valley and verizon wireless.

Really? Uhhhm, Alpine Vally is just east of Cleveland and Chicago is nowhere NEAR central to Verizon and Cleveland! :sleeping:

East Troy, Wisconsin just east of Cleveland,Ohio? What:thinking:

Everything is relative :P

Ok so Im gonna plan for around 10 I think... Gotta get some stuff done the morning of. And then Im gonna bring my SAT study book because I have taht the next morning! :D

O Min! U should come with us....:hug:

how much fun would that be?! :dance: one big Jonny and Guy fest with us!! :hug: :dance:

and yeah i got my GA pit ticket on Livenation for $125 for everything:D i think it was a good buy!

and i had an extra ticket for Guy's sec. but TracyLynn is buying it, in case anyone else was interested in it......

We wish you could too Min :(

:stunned: OMG i :heart: your sig.........

i want to get there at 8 am......i dont want to take any chances :uhoh: i want to be there as early as i can and stay as late as i can just in case Chris does come out or soemthing......... i am going to have to do some bribing to keep my friends there with me....:P:P

:stunned: OMG i :heart: your sig.........

i want to get there at 8 am......i dont want to take any chances :uhoh: i want to be there as early as i can and stay as late as i can just in case Chris does come out or soemthing......... i am going to have to do some bribing to keep my friends there with me....:P:P

Thank you:laugh3::kiss: I love it too!

And OMG Snow Patrol! No more shitty openers!