✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to some sellers on ebay regarding the "seats" shown on Livenation and the Pit tix. Here is what I've been told

"I called the venue and they said the orchestra pit is definitely the closest "seating" to the stage. There are no seats in the Pit however, so it is Standing Room Only, and holds about 500 people. The Pit is closer to the stage than any row!"

ebayer #2-

"While we have no specific info about this particular show, in the past when there has been a pit at Verizon they have removed the first 10-15 rows of section B seating to make a general admission standing room pit. If you have any further questions, please let us know."

"B" is BEHIND the Orchestra section:\

http://www.livenation.com/venue/verizon-wireless-music-center-indianapolis-tickets#

I talked to some sellers on ebay regarding the "seats" shown on Livenation and the Pit tix. Here is what I've been told

"I called the venue and they said the orchestra pit is definitely the closest "seating" to the stage. There are no seats in the Pit however, so it is Standing Room Only, and holds about 500 people. The Pit is closer to the stage than any row!"

ebayer #2-

"While we have no specific info about this particular show, in the past when there has been a pit at Verizon they have removed the first 10-15 rows of section B seating to make a general admission standing room pit. If you have any further questions, please let us know."

"B" is BEHIND the Orchestra section:\

http://www.livenation.com/venue/verizon-wireless-music-center-indianapolis-tickets#

I was in the Indy Pit on the X&Y tour. It's pretty small. It's all standing, sectioned off by a fence type thingie. They had a security person at the entrance and they issued bracelets...that said beware of moshing. :laugh3: It was about 10 people deep and the width of the stage. I caught Will's camera. He took our pic before he threw it.

FH000003.jpg

I was in the Indy Pit on the X&Y tour. It's pretty small. It's all standing, sectioned off by a fence type thingie. They had a security person at the entrance and they issued bracelets...that said beware of moshing. :laugh3: It was about 10 people deep and the width of the stage. I caught Will's camera. He took our pic before he threw it.

FH000003.jpg

I so so so LOVE this pic!

FH000003.jpg

Great Picture Angie!!! :D and thanks about the info! u said its only 10 ppl deep?? :thinking: it looks like more than that deep, but maybe im not seeing where it ends! :D :P

my tickets came today and it was my birthday!!!!! :dance: :dance: it couldnt have been better, its like Coldplay knew and they were sending me a pressie! :P

anyway im just finding out about this...:stunned: SNOW PATROL!!! YES!!!!!:D :dance:

Great Picture Angie!!! :D and thanks about the info! u said its only 10 ppl deep?? :thinking: it looks like more than that deep, but maybe im not seeing where it ends! :D :P

my tickets came today and it was my birthday!!!!! :dance: :dance: it couldnt have been better, its like Coldplay knew and they were sending me a pressie! :P

anyway im just finding out about this...:stunned: SNOW PATROL!!! YES!!!!!:D :dance:

What a nice Bday present! hehe.

I got my tickets in the mail yesterday, but I didnt know what they were so I didnt open them until today. But its all good.

Anyone done any research on where the artists entrance into Verizon is?

FH000003.jpg

WOW! I love it! :D

I hope my stubhub tix come soon. I don't want concert stress. :rolleyes:

WOW! You went to Cleveland too?! Thats awesome! It was such a good concert!

I love you siggy as well!:wink3: So sexy!

YUSSSSS!!!! i was at the Cleveland concert............the crazy girl who snuck up to the front for about 10 min. !!!! :lol: BEST 10 MIN OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead: :lol:

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 51 DAYS :freak: