✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jun-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ no!! :wreck: u better get on them about that!!!

We have.. stubhub gave the estimated date 2 days before concert. Lori has emailed them about it and basically we have to wait and see..if they don't come 2 days before im not sure how the stub hub guarantee is going to hold up...

Anyone know the rules about cameras at Verizon?? I'd like to bring my nice camera and zoom lens, but don't want to risk getting it confiscated....I can always use my brothers shitty little camera that I can hide in my bag, but the pics aren't as nice. What do you think?? It doesn't say anything about cameras on my tickets and it alwasy has in the past.

I have no idea about cameras sorry :confused:

and 2 days b4 the concert for your tix to arrive?! thats rediculous :angry: :( :(

on a dif. note............that advertisement that is always at the top of our page is our show in Indy and it gets me all exited everytime i look at it :dance:

I have no idea about cameras sorry :confused:

and 2 days b4 the concert for your tix to arrive?! thats rediculous :angry: :( :(

on a dif. note............that advertisement that is always at the top of our page is our show in Indy and it gets me all exited everytime i look at it :dance:

Same, and that ad is always on facebook too! Gets me so pumped!

• 2 weeks later...

Same, cause I'm already so pumped and have made plans to take the SAT half asleep the next day! If they cancel now, not only will I die waiting for the new date, but I will also be forced to get a full night sleep the night before the SAT, resulting in more alertness!

Bah!

*vent over*

IM so pumped for this show! :bomb:

but does anyone know why that Verizon Music Center wont answer their damn phone?! :dozey: ive called them prolly 10 times today and no one pics up! :angry:

i want to find out what time the parking lot opens.........does anyone know?!

in DC it didnt open till 4.........so im just wondering.......

Maybe they are not open during the weekdays? Some places are only open on weekends during certain times of the year, like January to May. Try calling on Saturday.

IMO, I think the parking lot opens up at least 2 hours in advance.

Does anyone know if cameras are allowed? I would like to take my digital camera (it's small) so I can get some good pics. The site only says that allowance of cameras are up to the artists.

Maybe they are not open during the weekdays? Some places are only open on weekends during certain times of the year, like January to May. Try calling on Saturday.

IMO, I think the parking lot opens up at least 2 hours in advance.

Does anyone know if cameras are allowed? I would like to take my digital camera (it's small) so I can get some good pics. The site only says that allowance of cameras are up to the artists.

IT may say on the ticket...

First time I read your post I thought you asked whether Canadians are allowed. Which was strange.

mostly every place i have been allows cameras. the only problem at the DC show was that no detachable lenses were allowed.........but it doesnt sound like u have that problem if u have a digital camera.......

if there is really a problem stick the camera down your bra! :lol: they wont search there! :wacko: :escaping:

Dear Customer,

Verizon Wireless Music Center in Noblesville, IN has just informed us that the

show time for Coldplay on June 5th, 2009 has changed from 7:30pm to 7:00pm.

Door times remain the same.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-598-4299 EDT,

or email us at [email protected] .

Regards,

Live Nation Ticketing Customer Care

Let me know when the gates open (or if you get through) so I dont show up in Indy 6 hours early :)