🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

21 Jun-2009: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

Concert was amazing last night. Took like 500 pics. I saw you kaybee. And you're right that ONE security guy was such a prick. He was the only one really hounding at people. I swear the other security guards were just enjoying the concert. My friend was using a pro camera and security didn't care, they told her not to use it when they were playing on the b-stage b/c of the flash but she can use it later.

ahah you guys were right infront of us. man i was jealous of that camera lol.

Get those pictures uploaded, i really want to see them

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are in no particular order, they got shuffled around when i uploaded them

here is part 1

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39722307@N07/

Part 2 (a couple cellphone pics are in here that my sister took :) if you notice the change in perspective lol)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39708728@N07/

enjoy, was an amazing concert

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!!! :kiss:

The Sunday concert was amazing!!! I was further back but had less trouble with the security than on Sat. Altho, I met 2 security on Saturday who let me switch seats and sit right at the end of the Johnny runway...until the people showed up to their seats!! Shit...had to go back to row 10 but got great video and pictures. Turned out for the best...the videos are awesome. Sunday we were floor at the very back but they let us walk up to row 20...okay I snuck up there. But they didn't hassle me.

ok, so, my dad thinks that there are absolutely no cameras allowed at coldplay concerts (we've never been to one) is this true? i know its random, but i kinda need to know!!

i know the answer seems obvious since there are so many concert pics, but i need re-assurance =)

ok, so, my dad thinks that there are absolutely no cameras allowed at coldplay concerts (we've never been to one) is this true? i know its random, but i kinda need to know!!

i know the answer seems obvious since there are so many concert pics, but i need re-assurance =)

I think Coldplay dont mind fan pics one bit, but I really think it might depend on the venue. Your best bet might be asking a friend who's seen a show at the venue if they remember people whipping out their cameras.

Maybe security does get a bit of a word from the artists about cameras though, because I've been to shows at certain venues where there was like a zero tolerance policy for cameras, then the next show there they didn't care.

Depends a bit on which security guard you're next to too, if theyre feeling particularly power-trippy they may try to limit camera use, but none of the ones in my section cared one bit about cameras.

(The security guards on the floor didnt care how many photos we took, but they didnt let us make videos.)

The security guys were super strict about video but one told me to just hold it close to me so the others didn't see. I took 10 gigs of video.

Bring your camera to the show. They seem to let them in at all the concerts I've seen.

Thank you!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who posted videos and pictures of the show! Thanks for the great memories!

I had a great time! I've seen Coldplay 4 times now and that was definitely the best Coldplay concert yet, not to mention the best concert ever! (and trust me, I've been to a LOT of concerts)

And thanks to Coldplay, the crew and everyone involved (right up to the people who were responsible for the fluttering butterfly confetti) for making it such a memorable night for all of us!

It seems as they get better and better, my concert seats gets crappier and crappier lol, but hey it was amazing from any seat in the house! And I'm glad to see that some true fans got the 'brolly', set lists, guitar pics etc.

I hope there's a DVD we can buy later.