🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

21 Jun-2009: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

Yes it is. I couldn't find anything cheaper in the first 10 rows. I don't mind...it's a once (maybe twice) in a lifetime thing. Until their next tour. My tickets are for Sat. but I may go on Sunday too...just pick up a cheapo ticket and go by myself.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is. I couldn't find anything cheaper in the first 10 rows. I don't mind...it's a once (maybe twice) in a lifetime thing. Until their next tour. My tickets are for Sat. but I may go on Sunday too...just pick up a cheapo ticket and go by myself.

You could buy my ticket for Sunday! lol...

Somehow I knew you were going to say that.

Yeah, Im sorry $1200 is way to much for any concert. I payed face value and am happy with my seats.

i wouldnt pay $1200 for Coldplay, even thou they are are my favorite band

Somehow I knew you were going to say that.

Yeah, Im sorry $1200 is way to much for any concert. I payed face value and am happy with my seats.

LOL!

Yeah, there's no way I could, or would, pay that much...

I don't mind paying that much. If I'm travelling all that way, my tickets had better be kick ass. I don't have a ticketron near me or any way to get tickets other than the internet. I could get some off ebay cheaper but it's a risk. I was 5th row in Ottawa and I walked over to the catwalk and had Chris inches from me...he even tripped over my hand at the end of one song. Being that close is worth it to me. I wouldn't spend that money on any other group though.

I don't mind paying that much. If I'm travelling all that way, my tickets had better be kick ass. I don't have a ticketron near me or any way to get tickets other than the internet. I could get some off ebay cheaper but it's a risk. I was 5th row in Ottawa and I walked over to the catwalk and had Chris inches from me...he even tripped over my hand at the end of one song. Being that close is worth it to me. I wouldn't spend that money on any other group though.

Makes sense if you are travelling to see them... I just don't think I could personally afford it!

I think I will. I could have had amazing pics at the last concert. I was SOOOOOO mad I didn't have my camera. Hubbys a cop...so if I get in trouble...he can deal with it while I enjoy the concert...hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that are driving down there, where are you guys going to park? Originally, me and two others were going to take the Skytrain down there but our plans got changed and now we're driving. I've been downtown a quite a few times before and seen public pay parking around but they seem to be a ways from GM Place. We're probably going to have a light dinner before the concert too, so once again, I'm not sure where parking would be best.

For those of you that are driving down there, where are you guys going to park? Originally, me and two others were going to take the Skytrain down there but our plans got changed and now we're driving. I've been downtown a quite a few times before and seen public pay parking around but they seem to be a ways from GM Place. We're probably going to have a light dinner before the concert too, so once again, I'm not sure where parking would be best.

Try ticketmaster, you still might be able to purchase parking directly at GM place - expensive, but you would be right there.

:dance:

The closer the venue to more you pay. I believe Costco has event parking. There is event parking on the old Indy Track.

I always park up the road by the Queen E. Its not to long of a walk. Plus it not like youre gonna get mugged with 20,000 people around. There is also Library Parking, random lots everywhere.

On a side note, only 21 more days until this is the most popular thread on the site. And hopefully my Twitter updates followed around the world :P

Still got my ticket for sale if anyone wants it. It includes underground parking at GM Place. $100 or best offer. Section 104, Row 7, Seat 109 - right next to stage on b-stage catwalk side!

* EDIT - Ticket is SOLD! *