✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

New song soon :D

Just think just how much money it would make for EMI if after the record store day they put the song online to buy

Just wondering, would Record Store day mean anything if the record is going to be released online after that day? :thinking:

i've never experienced Record Store day. :(

Done :D

I think they'll put it online sooner or later because they'll realise they can still make a lot of money with them.

I've read somewhere this song could lead to new material being recorded and released... How awesome would that be??

:awesome:

but i don't think it's official that a new material is going to follow this song. :\

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's awesome! :awesome:

the guitar solo. AMAZING. and the part before the guitar solo was awesomic.

the tune to the verses is rather repetitive, but i find it relevant to the song, considering the lyrics seems to be about daily routines.

and i'm sure if heard on a vinyl player, it would sound awesome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mBJB3G0YFY&feature=player_embedded]Blur - Fool's Day[/ame]

:smug:

i couldn't download the mp3 one, so i downloaded the wav file. and then i had to download a converter for it. anyone knows whether Ease Audio Converter 5.1 is free?

however, i downloaded it already, and uninstalled it too. :lol:

this song bursts into my head out of sudden randomly through out the day. all i need to do is think of music and this song (and other songs) creep in. and at times i forget the guitar solo, at times i remember. :lol:

but i admit, Damon Albarn vocals sounded a bit flat. but that's the uniqueness to his voice. :awesome:

yea damon's vocals sound like he isnt trying at all :lol: but i think thats just part of his style nowadays. anyway, nice little song, nothing amazing to me, but this gives a small glimmer of hope to blur doing another album. *fingers crossed*. nice guitar section also.