✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

julie, what have you done wrong anyway, or done to annoy ian? if you dont mind me asking.

Ah, well there was a huge fight in the lounge about a month ago, and three people got banned (one of them was for no reason at all!) So I called Ian a ****, yeah. It was all worth it though. :wacky:

!!!

JULIE!! I was gone forever and then when i came back i heard you and sara were both banned :bigcry:

Yeah, it's weird cos he knows I'm back on this account yet he won't bring my other one back. BASTARD

Liz, have you seen No Distance Left to Run yet? If not, you need to watch it PRONTO!

^

Have you asked him if you can get your other account back? :sad:

YES I HAVE! :wacky:!! But I need to own it. And I still need to read Alex's book. :disappointed: *bad blur fan* Im going to buy both of them on amazon as soon as i have some money to buy something for myself instead of giving all my $ to my stupid uni. :mean: [/ off topic rant]

^

Have you asked him if you can get your other account back? :sad:

YES I HAVE! :wacky:!! But I need to own it. And I still need to read Alex's book. :disappointed: *bad blur fan* Im going to buy both of them on amazon as soon as i have some money to buy something for myself instead of giving all my $ to my stupid uni. :mean: [/ off topic rant]

Yeah, I asked him and he just ignored me. :/

The movie is so amazing, I want to own it on DVD too! I haven't read Alex's book as well. It's supposed to be really good though. :surprised: Hehe, if you buy the book you should send it to me to read after you're done. :wacky:

i havent watched NDLTR. :disappointed:

should i order it? but i've already ordered the Gorillaz + Demon Days (2 in 1), and i'm planning to order The Good, The Bad & The Queen. :\

You need to watch it! Ah, well it's up to you for what you want to buy. I just downloaded the movie on a torrent, and I downloaded the albums online. :uhoh:

NME's Best Albums of the 90s.[/color]

Blur - Modern Life is Rubbish

Blur - Blur

Blur - Parklife

:wacky:

:wacky: Nirvana, Radiohead, Blur. Why were the 90s so awesome?! :bigcry:

Yeah, I asked him and he just ignored me. :/

The movie is so amazing, I want to own it on DVD too! I haven't read Alex's book as well. It's supposed to be really good though. :surprised: Hehe, if you buy the book you should send it to me to read after you're done. :wacky:

You need to watch it! Ah, well it's up to you for what you want to buy. I just downloaded the movie on a torrent, and I downloaded the albums online. :uhoh:

:shifty: you should keep asking him.

YES!! I saw it in theaters in London and the whole audience stood up and clapped at the end. And I actually cried at the end :cry: It was beautiful.

haha sure. i would send it to you. ill probably just end up buying a cheap copy of it on amazon or something. can't wait to finally read it tho :wacky:

i'm on the Blur forum, but i don't post so much there.

yeah, i think it took a while for my account to be activated.

i checked my email, the email they sent before they activated and the email to inform that it's been activated, approximately 13 days apart. :shrug:

Guest LiquidSky

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EBUom0ovHE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EBUom0ovHE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:nice:

I like finding old Blur singles in charity shops because they have some awesome b-sides :D

One of my favorite b-side is Black Book. Damon's voice is so beautiful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4K6triU66I]YouTube- Blur & Black Book[/ame]

For everyone who want to know every (or almost) the b-sides and everything on blur this site is for you http://www.vblurpage.com/. A really complet site.

I'm also on the blur forum but I don't remember that it takes that long to activated the account. Maybe you just have to be patient.

I like finding old Blur singles in charity shops because they have some awesome b-sides :D
That's where I need to go once I'm in the UK! :D

and i found the cutest 'lil gif on tumblr today :lol:

tumblr_l0jdq9m3bn1qb3xkxo1_500.gif

Aww, so cute and funny! :laugh4: Tumblr seems to be full of such goods!

i checked my email, the email they sent before they activated and the email to inform that it's been activated, approximately 13 days apart. :shrug:

That's weird. maybe the admins aren't that active anymore. :huh:

For everyone who want to know every (or almost) the b-sides and everything on blur this site is for you http://www.vblurpage.com/. A really complet site.
Thanks for the link! :nice:

Might be for security reasons, or that the person whom activates the accounts does them in one big sitting every couple weeks