✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blur are great.

And they've got a new compilation coming out soon. "Midlife - Beginners Guide To Blur" or something like that. Seems a bit pointless to me but what are you gonna do?

I'm gonna ask my sister to download the album on iTunes and send it to me cos I've got no bank account :P.

I'm sure that the next album will be great like Think tank did.

I'm gonna ask my sister to download the album on iTunes and send it to me cos I've got no bank account :P.

I'm sure that the next album will be great like Think tank did.

The bigger question is... will there be another album? I mean this is a reunion show, there hasn't really been any mention on new material at all. We'll just have to see what happens.

As for the artwork, it's alright though frustrating as the artwork for the last best of album was CLASSIC! This is just, meh.

• 1 month later...

Actually, after a couple of listens, I've shelved it really...I'll go back to some of the really good standout tracks like Sing, Universal, Beetlebum etc (Song 2 I already had, love that track) but the rest is a bit meh...and Damon's voice starts to grate after a while...it's the accent..:\

Not disappointed I invested in it at all, just maybe wsn't my best buy of the year so far..:dozey:

nearly wasn't a set at all...

Official news just in is that Blur will play their headline set at tonight's T in the Park.

Blur will play their headline set at T in the Park. T in the Park organiser Geoff Ellis came on to the main stage earlier tonight to announce that Blur guitarist Graham Coxon had been taken to hospital after feeling ill, and that Snow Patrol would start later.

Rumours then began circulating that Blur would then cancel or at the very most, play a brief set. But it has just been confirmed that Blur will play.

Snow Patrol were booed :rolleyes: as they tried to pad out their set to compensate whilst a decision was made about Blur. But now Blur are on their way to the site, much to the delight of fans. The band are set to get the biggest cheer ever at T in the Park!

http://entertainment.stv.tv/t-in-the-park/news/108605-blur-will-play-t-in-the-park-set/

Snow Patrol were booed! :shocked2: Poor Snow Patrol, they get alot of stick! :(, Blur arn't that good anyway! :rolleyes: A few good songs (Girls and Boys, Parklife, Coffee and TV) and that's about it

• 5 months later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HwluIsusMo]YouTube- Parklife / Song 2 / The Universal - Blur - T In The Park 2009[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj8aR-RX6do]YouTube- Blur - Girls and Boys - T in the Park 2009[/ame]

• 2 months later...
Snow Patrol were booed! :shocked2: Poor Snow Patrol, they get alot of stick! :(, Blur arn't that good anyway! :rolleyes: A few good songs (Girls and Boys, Parklife, Coffee and TV) and that's about it

Why? I don't understand why would they boo them if they were hurried to do a quick set. It wasn't there fault.

• 3 weeks later...

i really wish i could see the movie. but my location isn't exactly the type.

Anyway, I bought Midlife : A Beginner's Guide to Blur and Bugman is pretty weird, same goes with Death of a Party. beyond anything i've heard.