sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a stupid question really.

--------

I just acquired a blur song I really like "Music is my Radar"

There are no stupid questions only idiots who do not ask.

I ask because I am curious,when you compare 2 bands is interesting (at least for me) to know why you like or dislike a band

I like Gorillaz and Blur,but if I have to pick,I would say Blur

Why?

Well,I like it because back in those days they pave the way for the groups we have now,they inspired a lof of bands.Musically speaking they also offer fresh,different music

LMAOROFL

Yeah I don't just like Gorillaz because they have a Z in their name (but that is like omg totally cool) They are experimental-ish and the collaborations are interesting

You clearly grew up listening to blur so I am offending you by not liking them that much, but as I said earlier, that's just because of how cheesy and horrible Parklife is, I'm going to listen to their other albums and see what I think, considering I really like 4 of their songs already, there is a good chance I could like them

I think anyone can see it has an amazing amount of depth.

I still stand by this ignored comment, Parklife is pretty deep and musically complex.

But yea try out Blur (s/t) and 13. And Think Tank if you prefer the Gorrilaz stuff (since thats Damon moving away from rock)

Oh and drunks will sing to anything, even Ruby by the Kiaser Chiefs :(

Ha!

"Out of Time" is beautiful (on Think Tank) I really am impressed with this album, do they have other non cheese-fest albums?

Instead in focus in albums,just try to check these songs

I did not like Blur before as much as I like it now and some songs that help me to appreciate Blur was The Universal,To the End,Out of Time and Beetlebum

• 5 months later...