✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

i wanted to buy The Best of Blur last time, and then Midlife was released, so i decided on Midlife instead. been eyeing it for so long, finally got it. :awesome:

Beetlebum is awesome. Graham Coxon's guitar playings in that song is terrific.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Midlife has loads more songs than The Best of Blur anyway.

Beetlebum is so sweet, I think my favorite song will always and forever be Out of Time <3

I also have thing for their early popish stuff like Parklife and Girls & Boys.

i am also addicted to blur lately, i've appreciated blur for quite a while now, but in the past few weeks i've heard parklife the album in full for the first time, and was blown away at how good it is! and from there i'm getting their other albums, trying to get into their whole back catalogue. i think damon is just genius.

yes! Damon Albarn is a genius.

i like Girls and Boys too, in fact it was one of the songs that I first heard of from Blur. it's catchy, though some may call it stupid at first listen, after a while, it just hangs on you. :awesome::lol:

yea its true, girls and boys, one of those pop songs from them that seems quite obvious and silly :lol: but it really has a great hook to it, you cant stop listening to it once it starts. also i'm impressed by the slower songs on parklife such as badhead, to the end and this is a low, they seem to have aged so well. amazing.

ahhh really, i havent got the first album yet, i must do that.

excitement of a NEW SONG! i cant imagine what it will sound like...

Yeah, it's actually quite good, I think I love 13 and Think Tank the best though. :wacky:

It's been a long time since they released something, but I'm not really worried. Damon has released some really good stuff with the Gorillaz so I don't think he's lost his touch haha

i agree, i'm really enjoying plastic beach at the moment, and i loved TGTBATQ effort he done a couple years back, but yea i'm sure blur fans will all love it :lol:

its hard to know also, if they will do something like their earlier albums, or a song more like on the later albums of think tank and 13. i wouldnt mind either way really!

i want to buy the DVD for it. hopefully it would be sold here. i saw the audio cd for it though.

I love how their music doesn't really seem to wear out in time. I can listen back to Blur, and it has a genre of its own : Timeless. :lol: :cheesy:

VOTE DAMON ALBARN FOR NME GREATEST LYRICISTS.

[/color][/b]

http://www.nme.com/rate/greatestlyricists/90

PLEASE AND THANK YOU. :awesome::lol::wacky:

Done :D

New song soon :D

Just think just how much money it would make for EMI if after the record store day they put the song online to buy

I think they'll put it online sooner or later because they'll realise they can still make a lot of money with them.

I've read somewhere this song could lead to new material being recorded and released... How awesome would that be??