✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE those screencaps! :wideeyed:

I'll probably place it on top of my cd stack OR put that and The Eraser on a visible spot in my room. They deserve some more attention than they're currently getting!

Oily Water is a nice song, but sadly I don't have a special opinion on it. :\

I'm on Turn it up now.

I'm listening to this on youtube by-the-way (I don't have this album yet), and when I was listening to Sunday Sunday I watched the video and one of the highest-rated comments had 20 thumbs up and it said "I'd go gay for Damon Albarn". It made me giggle. Thought you guys would like it!

I swear I'll watch all the videos tomorrow. Or someday soon. I wish there was a DVD.

hey goodnight nina! and there is a DVD! but i just watch and steal them all from youtube haha

I'm on Turn it up now.

I'm listening to this on youtube by-the-way (I don't have this album yet), and when I was listening to Sunday Sunday I watched the video and one of the highest-rated comments had 20 thumbs up and it said "I'd go gay for Damon Albarn". It made me giggle. Thought you guys would like it!

:sneaky: Oohhh yah. Lots of guys I think would go gay for him :lol:

Hello there!,

It's been a while. I had some computer problems after the temporary closure of the forum. It's good to be back!

I haven't had time to read all these pages, there are so many. And I missed the listening party :(.

Eglanitine, could you repost the interview that I had to translate because I am unable to see your original message and I don't have the last few sentences. :nice:

I'm on Turn it up now.

:lol: Haha!

Yea, musicians such as Damon probably have male fans that would say that about them just because they admire them and their music so much. But as well, Damon is nice to just look at to get a comment like that :laugh3:

Hello there!,

It's been a while. I had some computer problems after the temporary closure of the forum. It's good to be back!

I haven't had time to read all these pages, there are so many. And I missed the listening party :(.

Eglanitine, could you repost the interview that I had to translate because I am unable to see your original message and I don't have the last few sentences. :nice:

Hai Louise! :D

No worries we will have another listening party soon and you can join then! Sorry 'bout the computer problems by the way D:

:lol: Haha!

Yea, musicians such as Damon probably have male fans that would say that about them just because they admire them and their music so much. But as well, Damon is nice to just look at to get a comment like that :laugh3:

LULZ it's so funny cus there are a few gay/ bi guys on tumblr who fangirl right along with us on Blur members :lol: So awesome!