tauiwi

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DID I EVER! Front row, baby. I was there :cool:

I went pretty crazy, my friend couldn't stop laughing at me :lol:

:o Soooooooo lucky!!!

So wish I was there for that. And Down River is growing on me so much, its now one of my fave temper trap songs off that album.

I can hardly choose my favorites, I think that this whole album is amazing. I don't dislike a single song on it.

And well, their EP wasn't bad, I could listen to it, but I'm glad they started making better music after the EP.

• 1 month later...
:o Soooooooo lucky!!!

I can hardly choose my favorites, I think that this whole album is amazing. I don't dislike a single song on it.

And well, their EP wasn't bad, I could listen to it, but I'm glad they started making better music after the EP.

I feel the same about the EP, not fantastic, but okay (although I do have a large soft spot for Peter Parker's Alter Ego).

Annnnd thanks to wikipedia; I have been linked to an article online, where the band talk (albeit briefly) about album Number 2:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/the-temper-trap-back-home-for-spendour-in-the-grass/story-fn62kg7h-1225898333017

Sure, it's a long way off, and we shouldn't get our hopes up just yet, but it's nice to see the guys are talking about it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These guys were my biggest surprise of KROQ ACX the other night. I came in having downloaded their album but not really having listened to it often outside of Sweet Disposition and Fader. I came out extremely impressed by their live performance and quite excited for what these guys have in store for the future (which they said they would be working on shortly). I was a casual fan beforehand, but now I'm fully on the Temper Trap bandwagon. :)

^nice mashups man :cool:

I thought so too :cool:

These guys were my biggest surprise of KROQ ACX the other night. I came in having downloaded their album but not really having listened to it often outside of Sweet Disposition and Fader. I came out extremely impressed by their live performance and quite excited for what these guys have in store for the future (which they said they would be working on shortly). I was a casual fan beforehand, but now I'm fully on the Temper Trap bandwagon. :)

Welcome aboard! :P

I was going to comment on this, but I've been so busy. Their ACX performance was great. You are lucky you got to see it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to the first show of their tour last night. Recorded two of the new songs (they played about 8 new ones and 5 Conditions tracks)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A7Dh6kQ2rc&context=C4a5986cADvjVQa1PpcFMsIOIRDVqPnD-AohzwXN_zZBmnsAmMvvc=]The Temper Trap - "Need Your Love" - El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles, CA 3/19/12 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVjiFqyWSRM&context=C4a1baa2ADvjVQa1PpcFMsIOIRDVqPnLd7Wmh0avm1FFFwq3E7E0k=]The Temper Trap - "Where Do We Go From Here" - El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles, CA 3/19/12 - YouTube[/ame]