✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING WEMBLEY T-SHIRTS! ... BUTTERFLY DESIGN (SEMY) BACK ON SALE!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I will go for 'small', too. Even a small-sized T-shirt is sometimes large for me.

as in even a ladies' small size? :stunned:

たいへんででしょね。。。

:lol:

I'm actually somewhere between small and medium (I don't like my shirts too tight :P) but medium is prolly way too big for me :thinking:

i suppose the tees are mens' sizes? i'm a bit conflicted on whether to get a small or medium right now...cos i usually order a large girly tee when i buy from Threadless. :thinking:

& i reckon it'll be kinda cold by Sep so i'll need to be wearing a jacket...over the tee...or are anyone/everyone planning to wear the tee over their jacket/pullovers/layers? :P

+ a big THANK YOU for the efforts of all those involved in getting this whole thing jumpstarted & seeing it all the way to completion!!! :D

:stunned: OK so who is aware of my messenger bag addiction?

pure coincidence, honest :D was just looking for random things they did in yellow!!

i suppose the tees are mens' sizes? i'm a bit conflicted on whether to get a small or medium right now...cos i usually order a large girly tee when i buy from Threadless. :thinking:

& i reckon it'll be kinda cold by Sep so i'll need to be wearing a jacket...over the tee...or are anyone/everyone planning to wear the tee over their jacket/pullovers/layers? :P

yup, its a men's tee because the ladies came in "wishy washy yellow" and not "bright burn the boys retinas yellow" :D

Sept could go either way, so prepare for hot & cold when you pack. if we have an indian summer, you could find your t-shirt is enough.

I'm thinking of taking a hoody & a long-sleeved t-shirt, either one will go underneath the yellow shirt depending on the day's temperature.

for those who have already ordered we'd be grateful like Anna says to post pictures of the tees (or you wearing it!) to help those who are not sure about getting one or what size they need to order :)

and there is also a UK cafepress page which will convert the prices into sterling: http://www.cafepress.co.uk/Coldplaying

I'll add this to the first post, but on the link that's already there, there's a drop down menu at the top to change currency :D. I would assume that they dispatch from the same place, which is in the US.

:stunned: OK so who is aware of my messenger bag addiction?

That's what I said :lol:. I have a huge bag problem. But I must resist this one...damn recession :shifty:.

Thanks for all the efforts concerning this T-shirt!!

I am wondering what size I should buy....for myself, a little Asian.

Even small men's shirts can still be boxy and big for me too. I was thinking if I was confident enough, I would try to trim the collar and the sleeves a bit to make it a bit more attractive, but I'll probably be too worried I'll ruin it :P.

And yes, the second mine arrives, I'll take a picture so people can get an idea of the fit :smiley:. However, these just are regular, plain men's tshirts, which I assume most people have in some form and can get an idea from there.

I was also thinking about customizing the back of mine somehow...perhaps with iron-on butterfly confetti printouts or something. It might be cool if a lot of people customized their own backs :D.

yup, its a men's tee because the ladies came in "wishy washy yellow" and not "bright burn the boys retinas yellow" :D

Ah THAT'S the reason why :P

Chris better give us a mention during Yellow :inquisitive:

I was also thinking about customizing the back of mine somehow...perhaps with iron-on butterfly confetti printouts or something. It might be cool if a lot of people customized their own backs :D.

Agreed, that would be cool! But I'm only afraid I'll ruin my shirt because I suck @ any form of artistic stuff!

I'll make my own coldplaying.com yellow t-shirt and I'll be the only person wearing a yellow shirt if they decide to come here :lol:

btw, congrats chelsea and everyone who helped in this... :P :thumbsup:

Though I won't be wearing one of the tees (it would clash with my new purple and green hair colour :P) absolutely fantastic work everyone involved! :)

However, these just are regular, plain men's tshirts, which I assume most people have in some form and can get an idea from there.

Just so you know, Japanese sizes come up slightly smaller than Western sizes, I think, and so presumably other countries' in Asia, and perhaps in other parts of the world, do too.

YAY, thanks for the site banner! :dance:

Just so you know, Japanese sizes come up slightly smaller than Western sizes, I think, and so presumably other countries' in Asia, and perhaps in other parts of the world, do too.

Interesting note! I retract my earlier comment :P

hmm. i want to order one. but i'm not going to the shows. :(

Would it be weird if I bought one even though I will be half way across the world? :p:P

YES, I think everyone should buy one, even of they can't come to the show! :D Who knows, these things could be collectors' items someday :P. Like if they make a DVD of Wembley and we're all in the front in our matching shirts...I think Cafepress would experience a bit of a rise in sale of these particular shirts :lol: :P.

just make sure you wear it on the 19th, whilst you're sat reading the reviews. almost as good as being there with us :D

Will do:):):)

Even if you're in another galaxy............................. :P

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: