✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Picnic At The Park' - post-concert Coldplayer Meet Up - RUSSELL SQUARE, LONDON (20 SEPT 2009 @ 1PM)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's true!! I mean, probably I'll see a coldplay concert anyway, it's not the end of the world... but it would be so awesome to meet you all!

Pris!! I'd soo go just for the picnic :lol: (okay, and after that I'd go to all the Beatles related places in that lovely country :P)

it's true!! I mean, probably I'll see a coldplay concert anyway, it's not the end of the world... but it would be so awesome to meet you all!

Pris!! I'd soo go just for the picnic :lol: (okay, and after that I'd go to all the Beatles related places in that lovely country :P)

Awww .... *hugs*

I know how you feel :)

And btw. we have Beatles related places as well over here ;)

There's even a 'Beatles Platz' (= Beatles Square) at the Reeperbahn/Grosse Freiheit with some kind of sculptures

02-Beatles-Platz-am-09-09-0.jpg

Yeah!!! :bigcry: :disappointed:

*Needs to stop spamming a thread she's got nothing to do with :shame:*

same here... *leaves thread* :( :escaping:

Awww .... *hugs*

I know how you feel :)

And btw. we have Beatles related places as well over here ;)

There's even a 'Beatles Platz' (= Beatles Square) at the Reeperbahn/Grosse Freiheit with some kind of sculptures

02-Beatles-Platz-am-09-09-0.jpg

ohhhhh I need to go there :heart:

What an honour ... :D

The boss himself! ;)

Even though they probably stink, but we should all wear our yellow T-Shirts as well :D

And then take a picture of the whole bunch and send the photo to Debs :)

Aww this is sucha a cute idea!!!!:thumbsup:

she'll bring her! she's also just said that the concerts will be finished by 10.30 so there may also be a meetup straight after in the pub :D

:idea2: Woohooo :drunk::P

I'm sure we'll all be exhausted and stinky from the long looong day of waiting, but also super-hyped up, so it'll be a great chance to hang out and also whine down after the concert-high:D

Can i join you Lore??? We can just fly over there, spend the afternoon at the picnic and then fly back :wacko:

Awww, I so wish you guys could!!!!:hug:

OH, and yeah count me in for the picnic, did I forget to say that?!:P Early/mid-afternoon would be perfect for me, since I don't have to leave for the aiport until late afternoon, so I can hang out for a couple hrs before leaving. And it'll be sooo great to have that as an ending to what will surely be one of the most fun weeks of my life:dance:

Hey everyone :)

Some people have been discussing a coldplaying.com meet up on Sept. 20th, 2009 (Sunday) somewhere in one of London's various parks in one of the Wembley threads already.

We thought it was fun to meet up after the concerts and maybe have more time to get to know each other and talk about the previous concerts, as most of us probably queue up on different sides of the stadium due to general admission/seating tickets.

We know that not everyone will be able to participate due to early departure times on that day aso. but we reckon that most (overseas) visitors will probably stay in London on Sunday as well. :)

Nothing is settled yet, we haven't decided on a park, nor a time, nor what to bring along (of course Jaffa Cakes :D ).

That's why I opened up this thread to point out to everyone that there's a meeting planned and not to spam the actual Wembley threads with it.

So who of you would be interested in coming along. Which park should we choose (Regents Park, Hyde Park?!??), what time would you suggest.

Food for thought and let's start to discuss :)

I will bring Jaffa Cakes from here and we have Rasberry & Cassis ones which are extremely yummy :D

That sounds lovely!...I don't know anyone in London but will actually be moving there this September for school - would be lovely to meet new friends/fellow Coldplayers :)...and would look forward to trying the Jaffa cakes I've heard great things about!

:lol:

I love how this thread keeps going back to Jaffa Cakes :P

One thing, do you think we ought to have the usernames appearing in the poll?

this would be a good idea too, just for everybody to know who is who:thinking:

:thinking:

Quote:Originally Posted by
LittleMissMessy;3163123

The boss himself! :wink2:

Even though they probably stink, but we should all wear our yellow T-Shirts as well :D

Why not just send Debs an official invite? Ian? Jenn?

:thinking:

The boss himself! :wink2:

Why not just send Debs an official invite? Ian? Jenn?

That's a funny idea as well, but honestly speaking I highly doubt that she would be appearing, but if you never try you never know ... ;)

So once we have decided on a meeting place & time, we could send her an official invitation :laugh3:

One thing, do you think we ought to have the usernames appearing in the poll?

Yeah, I thought it would have been nice to have the usernames in this poll as well to get an idea who was interested in coming?!

Maybe that can be edited or the poll can be started anew? :\

Of course that shouldn't mean to one is bound to come once voting in this poll ;)