✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Picnic At The Park' - post-concert Coldplayer Meet Up - RUSSELL SQUARE, LONDON (20 SEPT 2009 @ 1PM)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Russell Square is still on the table of options, I can do some serious scouting, seeing as I live about three seconds away from there now. It's very nice and would do well for our meet-up, though I got very sick there on my first day here because I get sick every time I travel, so I find that a bit funny :P.

"...And if you look over there, yup, that's where I puked."

"...And if you look over there, yup, that's where I puked."

Yep, that'll be on the tour I'll lead of "Old Coldplay Haunts circa 1996" as an added bonus. £1 extra for that special sight.

Seriously, though, this area is exactly where the boys used to live: Ramsay Hall where they all met is a very short walk away, as well as all their old classroom buildings etc (yes, I've scoped them all out and could show people if they were as nerdy as me). I'm totally getting a kick out of shopping at the same bookstores and Tescos and all that as the guys must have :wacky:. I think Russell Square would be perfect because of both the significance and the smaller size, much better than Regent's Park etc. As for the Tube, eh, it's like always busy :P.

I really hope I can go to this :sad:.

I don't know anything about London, so I only can trust you :D

Well I only know a bit more than you, but don't worry, I'll look out for fellow Coldplayers :lol: :D!!

If your staying near the stadium (as myself and others are) I'm sure there will be a convoy going for the foreigners help :nice:.

:dance:

Yay!! Can I have some pocket money now? :P

:thinking:

Weren't we talking about me giving you a discount on therapy sessions before?

At which point did the flow of money start going to the other direction?? :P