✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

I agree, last years was when Prospekt's March didn't leak but you aussies had it before everyone else and Jayzo (former Jizo) share it with all of us :P

I don't know whether it was Perth or Sydney only, because I saw absolutely no early release copies until the actual release day

does anyone agree with me in saying that the leak of the "viva la vida demos" was the biggest coldplay related event of the year? or their sold out nights at Wembley bigger?

Depends. Non-Wembley attendees would say the demos, Wembley attendees would say Wembley.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether it was Perth or Sydney only, because I saw absolutely no early release copies until the actual release day

you had it before the rest of the world...and getting it almost a week before it came out here was pretty awesome! i felt better than all of my other coldplay friends :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I found a link onlinee to a folder with Demo's on it.

I got it, and it's got demo's of

St. Stephen

The Fall Of Man

Bloodless Revolution

The Man Who Swears

The Man Who Swears 2

First Steps

Lovers in Japan

Loveless

Goodbye and Goodnight

all the songs together are only around 14 minutes. They are all definately Chris, but i've never heard of half of these.

If someone wants the link just PM me.

you had it before the rest of the world...and getting it almost a week before it came out here was pretty awesome! i felt better than all of my other coldplay friends :cool:

Oh for goodness sakes, didn't I just say I saw absolutely no early release copies until the actual release day? I didn't get it physically a week before, I had to wait.

But for those lucky in Perth and wherever else, yes.

Well, that's my opinion. It's awful.

Well, obviously the band agreed, except for one track.

Also makes me puke the CP fans reaction.

"OMG do you think they'll release them in the 5th album?"

"I'll make a demos artwork!"

"Oh.. can you imagine Chrissy's feeling while writing Bloodless Revolution?"

Fangirls:

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG xDDDDDDDDD, he's so sexehhhhh" i fucking hate people who talk this way. :vomit: