✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you guys have ever tried writing songs but if there's a song I don't like, I don't record it :rolleyes:

OBVIOUS POINT IS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS and I can't believe we're still having this argument, seriously, I thought we came to this conclusion.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Who cares if his voice wasn't good? These were just recorded for an idea, he wasn't trying to make it sound perfect.

Um hello I don't like to listen to music with voices I don't think sound good.

I don't know if you guys have ever tried writing songs but if there's a song I don't like, I don't record it :rolleyes:

The demos are great... :) Very interesting to have a (very) little view of the way they work, especially with Lovers in Japan.

I think Chris's (or Chris' ?) is fine... He's allowed to be bad (if you think so... I don't), it's just a draft.

Nothing extraordinary, that's why it didn't appear on the album, but do you think they could think of using some of those melodies for their next works ?

• 2 months later...
The demos are great... :) Very interesting to have a (very) little view of the way they work, especially with Lovers in Japan.

I think Chris's (or Chris' ?) is fine... He's allowed to be bad (if you think so... I don't), it's just a draft.

Nothing extraordinary, that's why it didn't appear on the album, but do you think they could think of using some of those melodies for their next works ?

Bloodless Revolution should have been on VLV. I agree with the LIJ comment. They did a vast amount of work to that song.