✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

."There's great security in looking over at Jonny and seeing he's wearing the same coloured shoes as me," he says. "I suppose it's the same reason the army wears a uniform - so that you feel part of a clan. And when we're all dressed that way, I just feel very much like, it's OK, coz I'm part of this team."

yahahahhahaha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QABqq5kZbCk&feature=related]Chris Martin (of Coldplay), "Earth Angel" at the Bridge School Benefit 10/25/2009 - YouTube[/ame]

"this is from my favorite film." "or... favorite legal film.." "i shouldn't have said that"

hahahhaha

“Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success, grabbing of life. Coldplay’s for people who know what life’s about. They’re always entertaining. Delightful to talk to. Sweet, charming, incredibly good in bed. Virile. They have incredible success with girls, or boys, or both. They’re generally just the world’s best citizens. Maybe I’m biased, but I’m definitely right.”

That is so funny. I love this quote!

"If you don't like Coldplay, now's the time to leave the world...we're about to take it over."

“Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay then you're obviously very intelligent and good looking and all-around brilliant.”

"Whenever people ask us what they can expect from our concerts, my brain just sort of shuts down. I mean, obviously four very attractive young men playing the sexiest music ever created that will melt both your heart and your brain at the same time."

My favorites so far

"If you don't like Coldplay, now's the time to leave the world...we're about to take it over."

“Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay then you're obviously very intelligent and good looking and all-around brilliant.”

"Whenever people ask us what they can expect from our concerts, my brain just sort of shuts down. I mean, obviously four very attractive young men playing the sexiest music ever created that will melt both your heart and your brain at the same time."

My favorites so far

So much awesomeness in that man says :awesome:

And I think I'm gonna put that last quote in my sig, actually :awesome:

I have that one as favorite qoute on Facebook. It's awesome. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I found this, I don't know if someone posted it already:

“It’s like when bacon and eggs and mushroom and chips, are put on the same plate it becomes something greater than those individual parts. It becomes a coheisive whole and it’s tasty. are sound is tasty, that is what are sound is”

• 1 month later...

“I know that you really wanted One Direction but it’s way passed their bed time. So that’s why get one quarter of Coldplay! I felt like it would be kind of weird to have just one singer without a band so I tried to get the guy from Gangnam Style, he wasn’t available.”

Chris Martin, Concert for Sandy relief 12/12/12.

:lol:

"There's a dichotomy between the wannabe rock star in me and the son of my mother," he says. "I think girls are amazing but I also feel really guilty about doing stuff with someone that you don't really like. I don't believe there is such a thing as casual sex. Someone always gets hurt. And I hate that feeling. One thing about girls is that I get scared. I get scared of my feelings being in the hands of another person. I know that feeling of waiting for a girl to call. That's scary.

"My mum always said to me she doesn't believe in sleeping with people before marriage. She's not being prissy. She's very rock 'n' roll--it means doing what you feel and damn everyone else--and she reckons waiting and committing leads to great sex. I didn't agree entirely, but I haven't slept with many people. I didn't lose my virginity until two years ago. If I was good with women I'd go and enjoy it. But also I'm obsessed with the band, so I refuse to commit to a relationship...I'm an ambitious little tosser."

Does anyone know how old this interview is....................?

Early 2000s. My guess is 2002, if I remember correctly ? :thinking:

Wasn't it that pretty long interview in Q ? :thinking:

I read it once or twice and it's a very interesting one :nod:

Thanks. That would make sense with his age being somewhere around 25 :wink3:

• 7 months later...

:P:P“I’ve never been good with the girls,” the Coldplay singer says. “I’m not naturally handsome like Jude Law. That’s why I had to learn to write songs. Just so I could get girls to even fax me. Even then there were fax rejections.”

Link

fax rejections...:loveshower: