✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

Well, I'd have a very hard time writing a song if Chris was naked,lol. Oh, Lord, my mind is writing lyrics! This isn't good. Running away now...

(I'm Sure glad nothing rhymes with 'Venus',lol. ;))

ROTFLOL! :facepalm: :escaping: :wink3::laugh3:

This man is a genius :lol:

:nod: :nod:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'd have a very hard time writing a song if Chris was naked,lol. Oh, Lord, my mind is writing lyrics! This isn't good. Running away now...

(I'm Sure glad nothing rhymes with 'Venus',lol. ;))

attachment.php?attachmentid=5613&d=1076807677

I hope he does not inspire statue so feminine Venus and so cold common ugly lol

Nice try, Chris, but judging by this forum, you actually end up with everyone wanting to have sex with you,lol. :laugh3:

Hahaha :laugh3:

THANKS for posting that one, I love that video so much.

And yes the quote...:laugh3:

At the end of White Shadows on Abbey Road 2006, he says: my own mother is in the audience and I'd appreciate it if you can recognize her. If she hadn't had 3 whiskeys and let my dad have his wicked ways, the world of balladic (a word he made up) melodies would never be the same.

I love that quote at the end of that clip, too :lol:.

At the end of White Shadows on Abbey Road 2006, he says: my own mother is in the audience and I'd appreciate it if you can recognize her. If she hadn't had 3 whiskeys and let my dad had his wicked ways, the world of balladic (a word he made up) melodies would never be the same.

OMG...Chris :laugh3:!

That's a good one, that quote! Can only imagine what his mom's reaction must've been to that.

I love that quote at the end of that clip, too :lol:.

OMG...Chris :laugh3:!

That's a good one, that quote! Can only imagine what his mom's reaction must've been to that.

She had to deal with him for 19 years before he met Jonny. I'm guessing not much surprises her anymore,lol. :D

At the end of White Shadows on Abbey Road 2006, he says: my own mother is in the audience and I'd appreciate it if you can recognize her. If she hadn't had 3 whiskeys and let my dad have his wicked ways, the world of balladic (a word he made up) melodies would never be the same.

:laugh3: OMG Chris :rolleyes::rolleyes: :D

She had to deal with him for 19 years before he met Jonny. I'm guessing not much surprises her anymore,lol. :D

Hahahha that's rue :D

• 2 months later...

I: We where in the Bakery and a lot of people don't know that it's realy close to other buildings. You walk in and it's a very tight sort of comunity. And there buildings right next door. Your first critics for this album is your next door neighbor.

Chris: Yes, it's an old lady. She said ''THAT IS NOT A SINGLE! TURN IT DOWN! ''

:D

I: We where in the Bakery and a lot of people don't know that it's realy close to other buildings. You walk in and it's a very tight sort of comunity. And there buildings right next door. Your first critics for this album is your next door neighbor.

Chris: Yes, it's an old lady. She said ''THAT IS NOT A SINGLE! TURN IT DOWN! ''

:D

Hahaha :laugh3:

Where is it from?

It's from the interview at eTalk. Here's the link:

Part 1: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIc9pWhs5iE]ChrisJonny eTalk 31072008 Part 1 MyColdplay com - YouTube[/ame]

Part 2: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThXy9Rmwvic&feature=channel&list=UL]ChrisJonny eTalk 310708 Part 2 MyColdplay com - YouTube[/ame]

Part 3: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPUUGutYwww&feature=relmfu]ChrisJonny eTalk 31072008 Part 3 MyColdplay com - YouTube[/ame]

Part 4: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kn9qXMSgK0&feature=relmfu]ChrisJonny eTalk 31072008 Part 4 MyColdplay com - YouTube[/ame]

The quote it's in part 1 at 6:35 :D

I was watching an interview Chris did for Rolling Stone last year right before the album came out and I LOVE this quote he said at the end:

The people that want to enjoy our music, we love em and we welcome them... but in terms of where we fit in, I don't care

I was watching an interview Chris did for Rolling Stone last year right before the album came out and I LOVE this quote he said at the end:

The people that want to enjoy our music, we love em and we welcome them... but in terms of where we fit in, I don't care

I love that one! The second half was in my siggy shortly after I came back to the forum, and before that guitarist of theirs distracted me,lol.:)