🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spin: ahahaha i'm sorry but last night we were talking about playing spin the bottle and then when I saw this! :bomb: Fabulous Brooke!! Can't wait for more!!!

Infamous: Whoa! BAM, in your face! This is fascinating and exciting!

The PM:

thepm.jpg

I felt the need to make some sort of picture to tell you how much I love this.

Infamous: :stunned: Chris! Poor Jonny boy! :bigcry: Great start!

And it's also the end as well :( I'm glad you liked it, it was just a very short story which I felt like putting out. I'm going to make a lot more short 1-part stories! :)

Due to a severe lack of posting/commenting, I have decided to start posting more often.

I know nodoby really cares about what the hell I'm doing, but really. Is no one writing any more?? (except Dianna, naturally) :\

You people are all fantastic writers, and this lack of stories is making my days rather depressing.

The fact is a lot of people are back to college/school, and I'm finding myself with less and less time to do anything, so I'm sure it will be the same for others. When everyone gets into the swing of things at school etc., I'm sure you'll be seeing more stories posted.

Due to a severe lack of posting/commenting, I have decided to start posting more often.

I know nodoby really cares about what the hell I'm doing, but really. Is no one writing any more?? (except Dianna, naturally) :\

:dance:

and i am still writing!

i don't have a lot of time, and none of the stories i'm working on are finished enough yet for me to start posting :P but i am still writing. :D

The PM: This is sooooo great. I think it's one of the best you've done! I love all the action and suspense!

EDIT: @kimberly That picture is gorgeous!

EDIT EDIT: Brand New Start: "You're not going to implode or something?" ---- hahahaha :awesome: